News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirIngusBingus

Seeker

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 17, 2009, 01:07:39 PMNo.  Everyone here sucks.
:'(

My teacher just came in third in the San Antonio International Piano Competition.
This is a signature.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 17, 2009, 01:07:39 PMNo.  Everyone here sucks.
For me, playing piano-yes, arranging-yes, kicking your ass at guitar hero... yes. Wow I must suck. I'll have to remember this when I take over the world.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Davey

When did this place get so 'LOL XD SO RANDUM XD ^________________________^'

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Seeker

This is a signature.

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Harvest

Missing 4 days of physics really is going to kill my mark.

I have a lab due tomorrow, and I have the information...but I have no idea what to do with it...it tells me all this stuff but I really have no idea what any of it is...

shit.  I'm really bad at math, I haven't had any math since January and I've forgotten pretty much everything...
-

Roz~

Today, my parents complained about me not helping them in the house for the last two weeks. Thanks for reminding about my car accident, and for reminding me that the right side of my body hurts so much I can barely stand.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Harvest on October 18, 2009, 03:06:18 PMMissing 4 days of physics really is going to kill my mark.

I have a lab due tomorrow, and I have the information...but I have no idea what to do with it...it tells me all this stuff but I really have no idea what any of it is...

shit.  I'm really bad at math, I haven't had any math since January and I've forgotten pretty much everything...

Oh huh, I have one due tomorrow too.  What's it on?

me irl
[close]