The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahans

Quote from: Seeker on October 16, 2009, 07:24:39 PMUgh. I'm working on this piece that's so intense, I drill one of UGCMaestro's arrangements to relax and ease the tension in my arms. After I've worked on it for an hour or so, I feel like I need to eat half of a meal. Please, shoot me now.
SHOOT!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Harvest

wow, I had the greatest dream of all time last night.

Sex and Violence.  The Ultimate combination.

..it was epic amazing medieval violence on my front lawn too...I actually beheaded someone..there was blood everywhere :D
-

KefkaticFanatic

Fook, PSAT.  I was like 2 points off from the National Merit Scholar thing last year, so I should get it this year.  Long test though.

me irl
[close]

Shadoninja

Quote from: Harvest on October 17, 2009, 07:27:52 AMwow, I had the greatest dream of all time last night.

Sex and Violence.  The Ultimate combination.

..it was epic amazing medieval violence on my front lawn too...I actually beheaded someone..there was blood everywhere :D

were you bangin' a chick on a horse while jousting an entire army or something?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Harvest

no, the sex was before and then an alarm went off and I had to stop and go out into the front yard...and there were no horses..

Actually this is the second medieval battle dream I've had...they're the best ever :D.

The other soldiers were really bad at fighting though, because I never even came close to getting hit really, I was basically slaughtering them...blood everywhere...hahaha...
-

ALPRAS

Harvest

Of course not, that only happens to people who've never jacked off.
-

ALPRAS

Cobraroll

Hmm... at this time of the year, the other forum I visit have the annual Member Awards. Should we have something similar on NSM as well? Members get nominated for several categories such as "Best new member of the year", "most helpul member", "most dedicated member", "fail of the year", and so forth, then the winners are declared after polls. The winner in each category wins a custom signature banner. We could include "arranger/arrangement of the year", "performer of the year", etc as well.

Or are we too few on here to pull such a thing off?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

ALPRAS

Probably Im not gonna receive any award, so Im not so interested...

Harvest

-

Nana1Popo2

yay, we have our first Marching Band competition today! :D

gonna be pretty great, hope we do as well as I know we can!
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

universe-X

Quote from: Cobraroll on October 17, 2009, 09:53:55 AMHmm... at this time of the year, the other forum I visit have the annual Member Awards. Should we have something similar on NSM as well? Members get nominated for several categories such as "Best new member of the year", "most helpul member", "most dedicated member", "fail of the year", and so forth, then the winners are declared after polls. The winner in each category wins a custom signature banner. We could include "arranger/arrangement of the year", "performer of the year", etc as well.

Or are we too few on here to pull such a thing off?

sounds interesting, and don't forget "best composer".

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]