News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALPRAS

Yeah... Its kinda annoying. last night I had 39.5ºC fever...

SuperFireKirby

OH NO! Now you only have a 99.5% chance of living! WHY MUST THE WORLD BE SO CRUEL! DAMN YOU PIGS! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( ::)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Seeker

The guy in the room next to mine had it a while ago. Had to go home for a week.
This is a signature.

Harvest

Wow, my internet speed is actually decent for the first time in...months?

between 1.5 and 2mb/s...

at least I can load videos without buffering literally every second.

maybe my email to them did something this time :D

edit: yaay 3.9mb/s from speedtest to a near server.  2.42mb/s from my isps test.  Pretty good compared to the 66kb/s I was getting the other night :|
-

ALPRAS

LOL!

btw:
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 29, 2009, 11:49:13 AMOH NO! Now you only have a 99.997% chance of living! WHY MUST THE WORLD BE SO CRUEL! DAMN YOU PIGS! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( ::)

I love the fact that harvest is always changing the subject of the conversation loool

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: ALPRAS on September 29, 2009, 02:04:27 PMI love the fact that harvest is always changing the subject of the conversation loool

lol, i was thinking the same thing, :D
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Harvest

I love how no one ever replies to my amazing posts and then they move on to some stupid topic.

also, I am so fucked for science.  I can't even believe how bad it is.  Looking at this practice test and I understand one question.......

oh why can't I pay attention...wwwwhhhhyyyyyy
-

Dude

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

I'm in chemistry and it's pretty easy. Science is easy. But I'm screwed in math at the moment.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Davey

>Harvest
>Awesome Posts
Hilarious Reaction Image.jpg

Harvest

-

Seeker

This is a signature.

Jamaha

I don't think anyone has ever actually replied to someone's Thoughts.

Anyways, next year Helsinki University of Technology, Helsinki School of Economics and University of Art and Design Helsinki are merging.

So how to symbolize the merge? With a 10-mile human chain spanning all the schools? There I was, three hours in my overalls standing at one spot. Woo.

ALPRAS

I hate everything related to Science, Economy, Politics, etc...
I only study music, and thats enough for me. I love it, and I spend about 5 hours per day playing piano. I dont have to worry about that biology or something exams, only with music stuff, which I know a lot.
Bad part? Music (almost) dont make us rich...