News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on September 26, 2009, 11:17:24 PMThe Resistance is a great album.
If you haven't torrented it yet, you should.

Also Torrent the remastered 16 albums of The Beatles. Shit's so high quality.

Could you possibly provide the links if not the files? I have such bad luck finding torrents.

Davey

http://www.mininova.org/tor/2934634 16 Albums, 3.72 GB, FLAC Files so you'll have to convert them. Plenty of Seeds.
http://www.mininova.org/tor/2982097 Muse - The Resistance, Didn't take long to download.

Both are legit, I scanned them and what not.

Harvest

I'm starting to get extremely annoyed at my internet company.  We used to get 3mb/s, which I had no complaints about.  In fact I loved it, although slow by some people standards..we only pay like $20/month for it compared to $45 with other companies for only slightly faster.

Now however, my speed is going at 150kb/s...which by anyones standards is pathetic...I really just want to be able to stream videos...fuck..

Phoning them is useless..they wanted to send us a form with tests to perform..but it never came...fuck
-

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on September 27, 2009, 12:14:25 PMhttp://www.mininova.org/tor/2934634 16 Albums, 3.72 GB, FLAC Files so you'll have to convert them. Plenty of Seeds.
http://www.mininova.org/tor/2982097 Muse - The Resistance, Didn't take long to download.

Both are legit, I scanned them and what not.

Buy it fgt.

But I do approve of downloading the 5.1 DTS version, as they only make a few thousand and those sold out.

me irl
[close]

Davey

>Buy
>Beatles Music
>They're not rich enough already

I've already pre-ordered the resistance, if that's what you're talking about

SuperFireKirby

Well, this school year so far is as easy as pie. Everything except my algebra class. But I'm not too worried about anything right now.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Davey

Heh, Algebra 2A is the easiest class I have right now.
Odd.

Nana1Popo2

Im pretty happy with how im doing in my math class... im taking Pre Calc/Trig right now, (im a sophomore, despite there are only four of us, the rest are Juniors and Seniors), and its been pretty easy.

other than that, Band, Spanish 1, and Elements of Design (an art class) are my best classes at 100% in each....

then........theres Honors English 10..... and Honors Biology. my english teacher is the DEVIL when it comes to grading..... DEVIL.... like... seriously........................ DEVIL.... haha..........
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Harvest

ha, I'm doing awful in all my classes this year.

I can't even function in Physics class.  I tried to review for the test coming up, but then I realized I had no idea what anything was.

English and History, classes I am normally good at, have been filled with silly assignments so far that don't even deserve my attention.  group work and sketches...ugh.

group work.....that seems to be the main focus of this year...
-

KefkaticFanatic

Holy shit the new Family Guy episode was hilarious.

me irl
[close]

Davey

The word 'Problem' in Spanish is Masculine.

The girl who sits behind me in class pointed this out.
I lol'd. Hard.

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on September 28, 2009, 08:47:57 PMThe word 'Problem' in Spanish is Masculine.

The girl who sits behind me in class pointed this out.
I lol'd. Hard.

lol, xD thats hilarious.

ALPRAS

That's almost an offense LOL

Yey, Ive got H1N1!

Nana1Popo2