News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seeker

This is a signature.

The Deku Trombonist

The MK:DD menu theme would be cool but I think the MK:DD Credits theme would be totally awesome!

Brassman388

Alright, cool beans, I'll see what I can do. ;D

Dude

No english today!

\    /
 \o/
  |
  |
  ^
 /  \

(Longperson is long) ::)

Brassman388

SirIngusBingus

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ALPRAS

Guys, Im going to be the 1st millionaire in this forum!
My house is evaluated in 3.557.000â,¬, and in my great uncle's will (the true owner of the house), its says that 30% of the house belongs to my mother. And since we'll have to sell it, I guess that 1.185.666.6666(7)â,¬ will be ours!

Harvest

oh why can't I be good at Civilization IV on anything other than the lowest difficulty?

Well, I know I failed every time before because I totally ignored citizen management, but even when I'm doing it, I still do pretty bad.

well, it just seems like everything is so slow.  Its always like 1000 AD and nothing has happened yet.  By this time, Rome had already risen and fallen, yet I have like 6 cities...although the AI is doing just as bad.
-

Dude

Seeker

So I tutored this girl last year, then went off to college. Anyway, I just heard from her mom. She's getting straight A's and thinking about college, which would have been completely out of her league last year. I'll be feeling warm and fuzzy for the rest of the day now.
This is a signature.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

KefkaticFanatic

Spam email of the day: "Your man strength will come back to you in bed like a boomerang!"

me irl
[close]