The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seeker

I've been digging up stories about my college's new theory professor. He seems to frequently get the students involved in high-tension, screaming arguments.... over cadences. On purpose.
This is a signature.

ALPRAS

Ive made a new Super Mario Galaxy arrangement people! its already available in my Sub. thread :P

Also, I also get Finale 2010, but since a bunch of people doesnt have it already, Ill only start using it in November or something.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

ALPRAS

Probably he's playing the "we-know-what" game....whatever

Davey

My school doesn't have an AP Music Theory class, but you can still pay them the money it takes to take the exam! (Fuckers...)

ALPRAS

Is that so important? What does the "AP" mean?

SuperFireKirby

I can't remember what AP means but its a college course you can take in high school. Like AP Chemestry or AP World Geography.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

I can't remember what AP means but its a college course you can take in high school. Like AP Chemestry or AP World Geography.

Also:
Quote from: Harvest on September 03, 2009, 09:00:40 PMFinished my Lord of the Rings Extended box set today.  Was pretty epic, loved all the extra scenes.  One of the greatest series of all time..

Think I'm going to read The Hobbit tomorrow just cause.
Are there any important scenes from the books that they put into the extended versions?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Seeker

The Trolls, IIRC. But they still left out the best chapter in the entire book, so it's a rather hollow victory.
This is a signature.

SuperFireKirby

Completly unintentional double post with a repetition of the first post with a small addition. Just like my Lord of the Rings collection soon will be.

Davey

WiiMan96

Woo, I haz a blogburger! Sure, it sucks, but you know, it's still in existance.  :P

Another thing on my mind: Traffic cones. BEST. THINGS. EVER.

ALPRAS

And AP music theory is that so important? Its because I dont have nothing like here... I have history, Composition, Acoustics...

SirIngusBingus

^Yeah, AP Music Theory is the only course I can take that actually teaches me something musical.