News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeldaFan

Quote from: B-Kpianist on April 01, 2008, 05:23:58 PMMy friend just turned 17 today! U planning to get your license soon?
yeah... i drive with an instructor at the end of next week...so soon after that! yay

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

B-Kpianist

thats cool- I have to wait til next november to get my license  :-\ Oh well- lucky you. Do you already have a car? I think im getting a used one ::)

@Concerto- Did u get your license right when u turned 16?

ZeldaFan

Quote from: B-Kpianist on April 04, 2008, 09:59:13 PMthats cool- I have to wait til next november to get my license  :-\ Oh well- lucky you. Do you already have a car? I think im getting a used one ::)
nah, i don't think i'm going to get one...  if i do, i may have to buy it myself, but i only have $1,200  :'( :'(
but hopefully my parents will surprise me! lol

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

B-Kpianist

well you've got more money than me! lol- i'm hoping my parents surprise me, but I kinda doubt it :P

Harvest

It is such a perfect nice day outside.

Snow is almost gone, so warm, so amazing.
-

B-Kpianist

HugoMeister

...and you've got nothing better to do at a theme park than talk to us? :P

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Lildigipoke2

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

razer84

i've got the OoT Song of Storms and TP opening music stuck in my head (and a little bit of the Portal song...) and they keep switching around and intertwining and weaving in and out of each other. it's really cool, but distracting.

damn commies.

B-Kpianist

@hugomeister: Well- it passes the time when your in a looooooong line. I only come on when I'm in line, and a lot of the lines here are reeeealy long. Having a phone with internet is a big advantage when your trying to pass time

Dude

Harvest, Why did you de-op me?

I am going to ban you for 3 hrs now :P Maybe...

Dude

Ok this is seriously pissing me off...
Someone is on the chat and no one knows who he/she is. >_<
We keep guessing but I'm about to give up :'(

HugoMeister

All my hair fell out because of him......  :'(

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: B-Kpianist on April 05, 2008, 04:13:00 PM@hugomeister: Well- it passes the time when your in a looooooong line. I only come one when I'm in line, and a lot of the lines here are reeeealy long. Having a phone with internet is a big advantage when your trying to pass time

I'll bet your parents will be thrilled with your phone bill.

me irl
[close]