News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Petpetfood

Harvest

Someone stole my pencil case, with everything in it.  Although everything inside was maybe worth $25 (calculator, fuck!!) I am extremely pissed off.  All my faith in humanity has been lost.

When I find the person who took it, I will kill them, and oh, I will find them!!!!!
-

KefkaticFanatic

...why would somebody steal a pencil case?  What a moron.

me irl
[close]

GreekGeek

Because some people are to immature to realise what a huge difference a pencil case is gonna make.
Still sucks.

Davey

On a school supplies related note, I think I may have lost my graphing calculator.

KefkaticFanatic

Ha, those things aren't cheap.

Woo, I get my schedule today.

me irl
[close]

Davey

You just got it today? I've had mine since June.

KefkaticFanatic

Our administration is shit.  We don't get them until a week before school.

me irl
[close]

Davey

Oh I see. This year I got very lucky with my Schedule, and got into every band class my school offers, which most seniors can't even do and I'm a sophomore. I still had room to fit in all the required classes and Spanish II, which will complete my language credit. At this rate I won't miss any band classes besides the ones I missed Freshman year.

Dude

College > High school

As if everyone didn't already know.

KefkaticFanatic

Indeed.  I can already tell by just taking a community college course.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

I hate homework. Mainly because of the 'work' part of it. Most of my teachers suck and all the freshmen this year think they're the shit. THEY ARE NOT THE SHIT. I didn't think of myself like that when I was a freshman. And everyone's trying to be a gangster these days. It's fucking ridiculous. They can die for all I care. Now I remember why I hate school.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Shadoninja

I liked homework when it was called colouring.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

KefkaticFanatic

Lolwat, my graphics card is getting to 90C. Perhaps I should do something.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

I'm still furious.  Fuck.

and gamer, RMA time for that graphics card...or if you/your dad knows how reapply the thermal paste on the gpu.
-