The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALPRAS

Hey, Im not so noob xD
The problem isnt the controller's battery. The batterys are completely full... I guess the problem is with the xbod

SuperFireKirby

Connect the controller to the xbox with the wire and see if it keeps doing that. If not, something is wrong with the wireless connection.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

I'm not sure who said that I'll be able to get on at college, but they were right.

So, as far as I know, I'm not gone just yet.

Harvest

oh great, called into work again, and of course I had to say yes...
-

Seeker

Can't practice piano because my hand's all sore from fiddling with my Rubik's Cube...
This is a signature.

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: Brassman388 on August 26, 2009, 01:31:14 PMI'm not sure who said that I'll be able to get on at college, but they were right.

That was me. I am now happy.  ;D

Harvest

Wow, despite that shift only being 4 hours long, it was really shitty, worse than most 8 hour shifts.  I so should have said no.
-

Composer #40

What's with college English teachers. Can't write a paper if the topic makes no sense whatsoever. These classes pale in comparison to my music major classes so why can't I only take them? THEY WANT YOUR MONEY AND WILL TO LIVE!!

It happens Every. Day!

Shadoninja

I hate having to write a novel about something you can only explain in a sentence.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Harvest

Like most things in life, the entire post-secondary education system is a SCAM.
-

KefkaticFanatic

Dissidia Final Fantasy is even more fun in English, as I finally understand how accessories work :D

me irl
[close]

Brassman388

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on August 26, 2009, 06:00:54 PM
Quote from: Brassman388 on August 26, 2009, 01:31:14 PMI'm not sure who said that I'll be able to get on at college, but they were right.

That was me. I am now happy.  ;D

:D

mantis985

Finally figured out what I'd like to go to college for...Doctorate in Physical Therapy(6 years) and Minor in music(2 years).  I might major if I have enough time before I graduate.    :)

KefkaticFanatic

Alright, I'm really starting to love how they did Kefka in Dissida.  His voice really does fit him, although not as much as the Japanese voice, but the dialogue is perfect for his character.

me irl
[close]