News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seeker

I just heard Gilels play a section marked "Presto" at around a moderato speed. ?
This is a signature.

Shadoninja

I LOST THE FILE TO COMBAT PREPARATION!! :(

oh well... better get out my ear again...
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Tranzlater

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on August 24, 2009, 07:14:28 PMwatching this anime called "paranoia agent" and holy fucking jesus I'm tripping balls.

Aha, yeah that's rated 18 over here- saw the DVD and freaked out because it had cute anime on the front...
Apparently it's about suicide in some episodes?
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Harvest

Well it would seem my internet is being "throttled" by Bell..or Rogers...or whoever my cheap ISP rents from.  Because I've been using P2P programs more than they would want me too, they are reducing my internet to speeds so slow that I may have go throw up.  This all seems very illegal to me, and very oppressive.  Of course, along with the absurd phone rates, this only happens in Canada.  Fuck, why does Canada have to be like this?  These companies are tyrannical!  We essentially have 2 that control everything and do whatever they want!!!

Canada is simply a testing ground....one day The Illuminati will move their internet destruction plans into the States.  They know the internet is the people's greatest weapon against them...

Of course, Canadians just roll over and take it.
-

Jamaha

Davey

Quote from: Tranzlater on August 25, 2009, 01:18:49 AM
Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on August 24, 2009, 07:14:28 PMwatching this anime called "paranoia agent" and holy fucking jesus I'm tripping balls.

Aha, yeah that's rated 18 over here- saw the DVD and freaked out because it had cute anime on the front...
Apparently it's about suicide in some episodes?

the intro to the fucking show features people standing up and laughing in otherwise morbid situations while happy music plays.

Dude

Math equation of the day: Bubble wrap = fun

SuperFireKirby

It's times like these that makes me wish we were still burning witches.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

Oh good, we couldn't tell by the fact that you were posting.  ::)

Harvest

damn, I wanted to buy Batman Arkham Asylum because it looks awesome and EB Games here was having a special deal where you get it for half price, but only for the first 3 days its out.  Well I would have got it but my fucking dad was gone all day so I had no way of getting there.  He was out forever with my sister getting ICE CREAM.  WHAT THE FUCK!

Well now tonight when my mom got home I phoned and they're sold out.  Fuck.

Oh well, looks like I'm pirating the pc version when it comes out on the 15th of September, I was forced into this situation.  38.99 is a reasonable price.  69.99 is not.  I will never pay for a game at 69.99 again.
-

Davey

Haha oh wow. I just collided my chair into my desk thus making my computer monitor fall onto the ground violently. I picked it up, still works, and the colors were messed up. I turned it off, turned it back on. It's fine. Nice save, me.

Now i just need to get a new chair. One of the legs (one of 8) broke off and every so often I'll accidentally lose track of where that offbalanced spot is and I lose my balance. This time wasn't so lucky, the first time it happened when it snapped off I landed back on my bed, which is behind the chair. Well anyway I'm fine.

tl;dr lol

ALPRAS

Fuck.
1st my Wii, now my X360 have broken too.... In some games, the controllers trun of themselves, and then I re-connect them, and 5 secs later, the same thing happens. Normally this occurs in "heavy" games, like GoW2 and GTA IV, and when I play in split-screen multiplayer... Can anyone help me, or Ill have to send my X360 to the horrible and incompetent Microsoft technical support?

SirIngusBingus

Have you tried...recharging the controller?  :o

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!