The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Quote from: Harvest on August 16, 2009, 05:51:55 PMI want all republicans to die  :'(

...except Hugo..he will just have to be tortured.
:(

Davey

Old people shouldn't be allowed to have computers. My mom's computer is fucked beyond repair but I can only try to fix it as much as I can, instead of a fucking format which is what it needs. Badly, well for now I will sit and wait. At least my computer is unaffected. Another thing that's fucking weird is my computer is mid-90's and her computer is 2003, yet I have 200MB more ram then her's. wtf?

Harvest

-

PseudoMario16

Speaking of computers, I just got a new desktop, w/ a 17in. screen!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

GreekGeek

OUCH!
I woke up this morning and I got like 50 really aching bumps on my hands, arms, legs and feet. They hurt like hell and I haven't got a clue what it is.

EDIT: They think it's impetigo. OUCH

KefkaticFanatic

Davey: cuz I'm awesome.

So my dad got a new motherboard and RAM for his i7 processor, but the EVGA motherboard is kinda crappy so we're going to swap it for a ASUS one.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

Wow really, you don't like the EVGA one?  EVGA makes the best gpus and motherboards.

ahh my retainer broke like 2 weeks ago and my dad never made an appointment and now three of my teeth have moved back.  FUCK. 
-

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: PseudoMario16 on August 17, 2009, 12:20:45 AMSpeaking of computers, I just got a new desktop, w/ a 17in. screen!!!
21.5 inch screen for me. The one that came with our computer stopped working so my dad got a new really nice monitor. But for some reason, our old monitor works perfectly on my dad's computer at his office. Technology sucks. But it rules at the same time.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Davey

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 17, 2009, 07:45:21 AMDavey: cuz I'm awesome.

Will you ever seriously answer a question for me? You probably asked a mod to do it right? Is that it?
(I'm fucking asking because I don't know how)

My mom's computer had 57 counts of adware, malware, and viruses. That is also just the tip of the iceberg, but at least now I can run a more thorough scan with spybot. the scan takes all day though.

kotorfanboy

firefox started to lag the hell out of my computer, and sites like Gmail and facebook stopped working.

So much better on google chrome now.

Harvest

Damn, $75 for them to fix my retainer.  Although I'm going to assume my parents have dental coverage from work and that will cover it...can't really ask my dad because hes outside having a very loud argument with the neighbour...

-

Davey

SuperFireKirby

Fuck. Its all gone! All my games and applications are gone! All my work too! Every animation and games I've. All fucking gone. Over 200 hours of work. Gone. My dad most likely deleted it all. Or my sister. I fucking hate to share the computer with my entire family and now everything I've done for the past two years is gone. FML.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Cobraroll

^Contact an expert. It's not entirely gone, it can still be retrieved.

Of course, it will cost you, but it's a definite possibility. You can retrieve anything that's ever been on a harddisk unless it's destroyed (melted, corroded, etc).
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

GreekGeek

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 17, 2009, 11:39:51 AMFuck. Its all gone! All my games and applications are gone! All my work too! Every animation and games I've. All fucking gone. Over 200 hours of work. Gone. My dad most likely deleted it all. Or my sister. I fucking hate to share the computer with my entire family and now everything I've done for the past two years is gone. FML.

Ouch.. Good luck.