News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Woo, I listed my old iPod video 30GB for $99.95 on Amazon last night and it sold in about two hours at 12:40.

Now I have more than enough for a Zune HD!  Huzzah!

me irl
[close]

Harvest

ha, my mom noticed I haven't bought a new game in months and months.  She said she has long awaited the day that I outgrew the videogame "fad".  I had to remind her that it isn't that fact that I've outgrown games, its just that nothing has come out that has been worth spending the absurd amount of money on it. 

I rather waste my money in small chunks on CDs and DVDs...shit that stuff adds up.  Its the damn taxes!
-

jake3343

Davey

* DaveyTheRebel deletes a post from the past in the thread, maybe two.

edit: weird, this is my second 500th post. o_O someone must have delete a post of mine.

SuperFireKirby

I'm probably the only person on here who's been a member for over a year and still hasn't submitted anything. Well that is going to change within the week.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Davey

I was here ages before you and I just had my first submission like two weeks ago.  ::)

SuperFireKirby

Uhhhh... you were here a month before me. I wouldn't call that ages.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

HugoMeister

Actually, yes, he has been here ages before you. Just not with that specific account. :P

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Davey

Hugo and Gamer. Answering for me. Shit is awesome.

Shadoninja

after a long time of not arranging, I find that my ear has gotten a bit rusty.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Harvest

Wow, District 9 is getting amazing reviews.  Looks like I'll have to go out of town to see it though because my local theatre is a piece of shit.  Gonna see it tommorow actually since it's the only time I can go.
-

Seeker

When MaestroUGC says virtuoso, he means virtuoso. Owww.....

But, I will preserve! First page, full speed by the end of the month! Grr....
This is a signature.

Davey