News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

Davey

Sweet, the new dashboard update is today. That means I can watch netflix with other people now. Yesh.

Edit: I thought that they were adding Facebook now, or is that later? Anybody know?

SuperFireKirby

5 million inhabitants and two million saunas. Thats a sauna for every 2.5 people!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mantis985

Then how come I've only been in a sauna once in my life? ;)

Cobraroll

^^There are actually more saunas than cars in Finland. I believe Norway is second or third in the "saunas per inhabitant" statistic (eventually after Sweden).
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

KefkaticFanatic

Davey: Read the pages that are everywhere saying that all the Facebook, last.fm, etc are not until the fall.

me irl
[close]

Davey

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 11, 2009, 01:48:16 PMDavey: Read the pages that are everywhere saying that all the Facebook, last.fm, etc are not until the fall.
Implying I pay attention to detail LaughingElfMan.jpg

KefkaticFanatic

All of the features have been known for several weeks now, and a Google search would get you results.  You have no excuse.

me irl
[close]

Davey

My excuse is that I'm too lazy to look up these things when all I'm looking for is a simple "Yes, it's there," or "No, it comes out later." And when there are people like you available, then I will ask, most likely.

ZeldaFan

Some of my friends are going camping this weekend, but i can't go because my family is going to my cousin's stupid wedding reception...
It's 5 hours from my house, and I won't know anyone except my cousin and her family...  >:(

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Composer #40

If you watch to much crap, you start picking up its mannerisms and start saying it all over the internet. I don't because I wish to burn Twitter and turn Facebook into Terrorist Facebook to make a lot of money.

(see what I mean?)

It happens Every. Day!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!