News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Excellent.  One step closer to a cleaner forum.

me irl
[close]

Davey

Thought: Hope I don't hit a car with my mom's car. Almost did the other day while backing out of a parking space. Shit sucks.

ALPRAS

Im contracting a tendinitis in my left hand. It have no cure, and probably could finish my piano career  :-\ I wanna cry  :'(

Petpetfood

Oh my god...That sucks a lot, are you sure theres nothing you can do about it?

ALPRAS

Quote from: Petpetfood on July 29, 2009, 05:31:57 PMOh my god...That sucks a lot, are you sure theres nothing you can do about it?

not som much thing. i have to rest, and i cant play piano for more than 1 hour per day....

Dude

Harvest

You didn't show my answer Dude :(

Also: Windows 7 install success!
-

Davey

Good work Dude. That 404'd faster than I could register to give Harvest the best answer.

Harvest

Wow windows 7 is great.  

Lets just hope the game performance is better, which I assume it is, because everything else it better.

edit: fail, I downloaded the 32 version by mistake now I have to wait to download 64 bit version, so now I have to download both versions.  Ugh what a waste of time.
-

Dalonzo

Quote from: ALPRAS on July 29, 2009, 05:59:37 PM
Quote from: Petpetfood on July 29, 2009, 05:31:57 PMOh my god...That sucks a lot, are you sure theres nothing you can do about it?

not som much thing. i have to rest, and i cant play piano for more than 1 hour per day....

OMG! that is terrible, I mean, I don't know what the actual disease is but if it's that serious then do as much as you can to recover what you like to do. I mean I know you play the piano and can arrange and you like it (as far as I can tell) so don't give up hope.

BOT: that ^^ made me think how fucked up life really is, you have something, you enjoy doing it and you are good at it, and one day everything changes.

Like old people who enjoyed life and get Alzheimer's.

mantis985

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on July 29, 2009, 12:05:16 PM
Quote from: mantis985 on July 29, 2009, 09:50:34 AMHe did it at 3:50 in the afternoon, 5 people saw him, he rang the doorbell, left a handprint on the window, and fingerprints evrywhere.  My neighbors saw the whole thing.  They're gonna find him.

Hahaha! How did he manage that? Gun?

Guess you can't please everyone

No, waited until he thought no one was home, but my sister was.  He saw her and then panicked.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Davey

Quote from: mantis985 on July 29, 2009, 10:23:13 PMNo, waited until he thought no one was home, but my sister was.  He saw her and then panicked.

Shit sucks. Hopefully you'll get your stuff back soon. (I'm assuming he didn't only take the laptop).

Jamaha

SUCCESS

After countless attempts I was able to network my desktop and laptop.

Woo.