The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Davey

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 25, 2009, 11:47:55 PMGet rid of that sig.  Now.

Relax, I was working on seeing what worked. I'm hoping you were referring to the GIANT fucking images that didn't re-size apparently.

GreekGeek

Composer #40

The exact reason why I don't watch Spoungebob and I grateful for it.

Also: CURSE ANY MAJOR SCALE PAST D MAJOR! >:(

It happens Every. Day!

ALPRAS

I hate F-major, B major and B minor scales.... I like D major ;D

GreekGeek

Quote from: ALPRAS on July 26, 2009, 06:42:36 AMI hate F-major, B major and B minor scales.... I like D major ;D

I love A minor. But we already had a topic for this right?

SirIngusBingus

The Green Day concert BLEW MY MIND. My ears are still ringing, 12 hours later!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Quote from: Mike on July 25, 2009, 05:00:14 PM
Quote from: SirIngusBingus on July 25, 2009, 12:05:56 PMI'm going to see Green Day!!!

Ewww. Probably one of the worst bands to sellout in the history of music.

WTH?!?!?!

Quote from: Palagerini on July 25, 2009, 05:29:29 PM
Quote from: Mike on July 25, 2009, 05:00:14 PM
Quote from: SirIngusBingus on July 25, 2009, 12:05:56 PMI'm not going to see The Jonas Brothers!!!

Good. Probably one of the worst bands to sellout in the history of music.

That's better...

That is better.

Dude

Davey

Fuck, Dude is still here, getting his panties in a wedge every time he sees a word typed by me, and being a weeaboo faggot.

GreekGeek

Quote from: Dude on July 26, 2009, 10:08:14 AMFuck, Davey is back T______T

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on July 26, 2009, 10:11:25 AMFuck, Dude is still here, getting his panties in a wedge every time he sees a word typed by me, and being a weeaboo faggot.

Hard to choose a side *ahum*

Jamaha

Fuck, you two keep hating each other for no apparent reason creating unnecessary drama in this damn forum.

Davey

Quote from: JaMaHa on July 26, 2009, 11:42:41 AMFuck, you two keep hating each other for no apparent reason creating unnecessary drama in this damn forum.

Exactly. I'm willing to shut the hell up if he stops talking shit every fucking time I say something.

KefkaticFanatic

Fuck, your sig is still awful and obnoxious.  Get rid of that shit.

me irl
[close]

WiiMan96

In order to interrupt the flaming:

I'm having my first piano lesson today! ;D

Harvest

-