Previous topic - Next topic

SirIngusBingus

Nana1Popo2

woo, reached the 9 days of time online mark :P
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Harvest

-

Mike

Quote from: Harvest on July 23, 2009, 08:28:25 PMThe iPod touch is probably one of the best pieces of technology I've ever owned.  Well worth the money.

Oh definitely. I hope you jailbroke it, makes it way better. I can now stream movies that were encoded in flash, I got my calendar events showing on the lock screen, a few games and an amazing NES Mega Man theme for it.

Dude

ZeldaFan

I've been gone for at least 5 or 6 months..... holy crap.

I got a new car! It's a 95 Toyota Celica...

^not my actual car obviously, but mine looks just like it!

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Petpetfood

Quote from: ALPRAS on July 25, 2009, 07:01:05 AM:-\ :-\ I lost the contest because the program Ive played have taken 12 mins, instead of the minimum required 15.... Damn. I always lost contest because of stupid picky rules... and then juri said that I definitely deserve to pass to the final, but  because of that, i was dis-classified...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J2Y9UNHg_A - The video...
OMG WE HAS PICTURES OF ALPHRAS! That was a spectacular performance, you deserved to pass, stupid rules...

KefkaticFanatic

Zeldafan...posting?  WHAT IS THIS MADNESS

me irl
[close]

ALPRAS

Quote from: Petpetfood on July 25, 2009, 03:40:56 PM
Quote from: ALPRAS on July 25, 2009, 07:01:05 AM:-\ :-\ I lost the contest because the program Ive played have taken 12 mins, instead of the minimum required 15.... Damn. I always lost contest because of stupid picky rules... and then juri said that I definitely deserve to pass to the final, but  because of that, i was dis-classified...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J2Y9UNHg_A - The video...
OMG WE HAS PICTURES OF ALPHRAS! That was a spectacular performance, you deserved to pass, stupid rules...

LOL, yes, now Ive revealed my face :P
Yap, the Judge's member said that the performance was great (We've only prepared that stuff in 1,5 months xD), but you know...rules are rules.... i didnt said saw the 15 mins. minimum part --'

Mike

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on July 25, 2009, 12:05:56 PMI'm going to see Green Day!!!

Ewww. Probably one of the worst bands to sellout in the history of music.

Palagerini

Quote from: Mike on July 25, 2009, 05:00:14 PM
Quote from: SirIngusBingus on July 25, 2009, 12:05:56 PMI'm not going to see The Jonas Brothers!!!

Good. Probably one of the worst bands to sellout in the history of music.

That's better...
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

ALPRAS

Lol, I basically just hear classic music, but I also like almost every type of music, except reggae, rap and emo...

Harvest

Quote from: Mike on July 25, 2009, 01:29:41 PM
Quote from: Harvest on July 23, 2009, 08:28:25 PMThe iPod touch is probably one of the best pieces of technology I've ever owned.  Well worth the money.

Oh definitely. I hope you jailbroke it, makes it way better. I can now stream movies that were encoded in flash, I got my calendar events showing on the lock screen, a few games and an amazing NES Mega Man theme for it.

I haven't yet, but I probably am going to soon.  Do these programs slow down the ipod though?
-

KefkaticFanatic

You can get an application that closes all background processes from other applications.  It's ridiculous that you would need such a thing in the first place though.

Upgraded to a Geforce 9500 GT.  Woo.

me irl
[close]

Davey