The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

razer84

everything, i'm just finding everything really funny today, that's all. and specifically, this 'The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2' is what i find excruciatingly funniest. :)

damn commies.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I leave for one day and this happens?  What's going on/what happened B-KPianist?

Dude

Some n00b chick said she loved BK-Pianist... Check the comments on the main page if you want to see.

evilsqueaky

White Easter darn it.  :P We got like a half a foot of snow yesterday.

Harvest

This is horrible.

I have a fever of 103, (yeah we use F for human and water temperature for some reason in Canada :P )  a horrible cough, a pounding headache. and a sore throat.

I hate this.  I boil if I stay still, then I shiver when I move.
-

PianoMasta7

KefkaticFanatic

I've been feeling like shit since yesterday, I've been having a bad cough, stuffy nose that doesn't clear out, etc etc.  I expect to have a fever or something within the next week. It's all because of the track meet we had on Thursday, it was 5 hours long, pouring rain and freezing cold.  And of course our uniforms are tank tops and almost short shorts, so it felt GREAT wearing that.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

awww

My family is at a buffet and I'm stuck at home sick!
-

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

musicguy49

Happy Easter everyone!! ;D

Hope all you sick guys will get well soon...

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

B-Kpianist

Has anyone played DK: Barrel Blast? And if so, is it any good?

Beethoven II

Is it just me or are you guys having trouble getting onto the forums? Internet is just fine until i get here, then it's really laggy and slow.

Akiro

I think someone did some html wrong because it said error, blah blah blah, line ##