News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirIngusBingus

SuperFireKirby

To Hugo: When you come down here don't expect sunshine in the afternoon. Its been raining almost everyday of the summer so far.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

GreekGeek

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on July 08, 2009, 10:32:47 AM
Quote from: GreekGeek on July 08, 2009, 09:31:56 AMI'll be lookin' for a new keyboard tomorrow, very excited :D

We will assume you mean a musical keyboard and not a computer keyboard. Right?
Right, I think I'll be buying the Korg Pa-50 or the Roland E-50.

SirIngusBingus

I personally like the Korg. It's what I have.

ALPRAS

Brassman388

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on July 08, 2009, 01:22:45 PMEmail them to Nintendude.

I would if I could either find a way to break through the stupid library's websense block, or have a stable connection for at least a good hour or so. That's how long it takes for the damn thing to load.

SirIngusBingus

ALPRAS

I have to Repair my Laptop... Some buttons just break. Damn C,V,B,N and M buttons!

SirIngusBingus

Try blowing underneath the keys. It works, sometimes.

GreekGeek

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on July 08, 2009, 02:13:09 PMI personally like the Korg. It's what I have.
Do you have the Korg Pa-50 yourself or another keyboard from Korg?

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

KefkaticFanatic

lulz.

Back from vacation with dead skin peeling off my face from the remnants of a nasty sunburn because I forgot to put sunscreen on the day I was working at a festival standing outside in the sun all day long.

Also, I love how the first half of one of the Futurama films is essentially the entire universe getting tentacle raped.  (Or should I say... gentacles.  lololololololol)

me irl
[close]

Harvest

Well, it would seem Service Pack 2 for Windows Vista has fixed the problem where my hard drive would be constantly raped with 100% access.  Things are much smoother now because before it would sometimes take like 10 seconds to open up a song for the first time of the day, but now its instant like it should be.  However, it didn't fix the windows update memory leak bullshit bug.  I shouldn't be using 41% of 4gb :(
-

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: GreekGeek on July 08, 2009, 10:35:05 PM
Quote from: SirIngusBingus on July 08, 2009, 02:13:09 PMI personally like the Korg. It's what I have.
Do you have the Korg Pa-50 yourself or another keyboard from Korg?

A slightly older model, but it's extremely reliable.