The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

My signature quote is pretty much exactly five years old
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

LeviR.star

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 21, 2021, 02:56:14 PMMy signature quote is pretty much exactly five years old

Mine's about that old, too (that's about as long as I've been on here!) I should probably change it to something more uplifting.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Maelstrom

Wow, time flies. 5 years ago I was still overseas, wasn't an updater, and hadn't even started college yet

BlackDragonSlayer

I'm in a similar boat. Started college in 2016. And I wasn't overseas then (but am now), nor a mod.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Harvest

Can't believe I remembered my password to get in here.

I'm 28 now and haven't touched a piano in 10+ years, time really does go quickly. The site looks awesome though, keep it up guys.
-

Hiroari_Till_When

On one hand, I just want to play music all day long, and to keep getting better and better until I can write my own sheets and share them around.
On the other hand, I also have to finish a report about the investor visa in Spain before 5 p.m. today.
So, my main thought right now is "how can I do both?"

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Harvest on April 25, 2021, 07:36:28 AMCan't believe I remembered my password to get in here.

I'm 28 now and haven't touched a piano in 10+ years, time really does go quickly. The site looks awesome though, keep it up guys.
Good to see you back, even if it's just a quick check-in. :D

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Harvest

Wow the internet has changed...forums are dead?
-

BlueKirby

pfp is by me

My MuseScore

play len'en and kid icarus uprising

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Harvest on June 15, 2021, 05:38:19 PMWow the internet has changed...forums are dead?
until the great forum revival of 2035

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

that would mean the death of discord and social media as a whole

can't wait for 2035 then

Kricketune54

I want to see DoKoCo NFTs in my lifetime

Tobbeh99

Participated in a film production as an extra, yesterday. Was kind of fun. I also did it one more time like a week ago. It's kind of fun, but also demands some patience. :)
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

A bit of a warning. I was going to go to imslp.org, in search for some sheet music. But I accidentally typed imslp.com. And I think it was some sort of malware-site, because a lot of pop-ups popped up. I quickly close down the site, and I don't think I've gotten any virus or something like that as my Pc runns smoothly. But you have to be careful when typing websites, as I bet some virus/phishing sites could be have close names to regular sites. And it might be better to google the name first, or use the automatic serach shortcut (or whatever to call it, the thing that comes up in the address bar when you type some of the letters of the site name, if you have previously visited the site). Just a bit of a tip. 
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Played some Pokémon Sword recently (actually finished the game yesterday). And is it just me or do I feel like hyper beam is kind of... bad. I used to think that it was sort of a OP move that you got at later levels because it was so strong, and that you had to recharge because again it was so strong. But now when I tried it in pokémon sword, it feels a bit underwhelming. As you have to recharge it after using it. And since it's a normal type move it has not types it's super effective against only types it's weak to. Sure it's a strong move, but still doesn't feel that good (which I used to think it was).

10/10 tobbeh