News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

I'm against pirating things, unless there is no other way I can get whatever it is.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

Such a rough night last night, now I've been sleeping all of today and whenever I try to drink water I feel sick...the outside of my throat is tender, as if someone was strangling me..and my mouth is numb...
-

ALPRAS

I only get pyrate games when its quality is strange for me, or if the price of the game is very hard. When a game is really good, I buy it, normally for X360...

SirIngusBingus

I don't like pirating, so I don't do it. I can afford a lot of things I want or need 'cause I work a simple job for some extra cash.

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: JaMaHa on July 05, 2009, 02:05:05 AMA whopping 13°C (=55°F) over here.

Yay.

lol, a measly 110°F here :P

tomorrow is supposed ot be 114°F  :D
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Brassman388

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on July 05, 2009, 04:11:08 PMlol, a measly 110°F here :P

Yep, pretty much.

ALPRAS

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on July 05, 2009, 04:06:02 PMI don't like pirating, so I don't do it. I can afford a lot of things I want or need 'cause I work a simple job for some extra cash.

The problem is that most of the people cant afford the huge prices that they want for the games... In Portugal, a console game costs +-75â,¬. 1â,¬ = 1.4$. So 1.4 x 75 =105$.....a ridiculous price for a game.

Petpetfood

I got my new piano today, a nice Baldwin Upright, it cost 100$, or 71â,¬, or 10,000Â¥ (Yen) Since we are talking about currency at the moment.Yay.

Jamaha

Lend sister an iPod for her England trip.
Have dad receive a call where she tells him that the said iPod was stolen.
Enjoy.

Petpetfood

Quote from: JaMaHa on July 06, 2009, 01:17:17 AMLend sister an iPod for her England trip.
Enjoy.
Ouch.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on July 05, 2009, 04:11:08 PM
Quote from: JaMaHa on July 05, 2009, 02:05:05 AMA whopping 13°C (=55°F) over here.

Yay.

lol, a measly 110°F here :P

Dude, I live in Florida and its not that hot(though it feels like it from a measley 95% humidity). So where the hell do you live? Africa?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ALPRAS

Normally, my sisters only loose/break my headphones....and also my last laptop...

Harvest

Quote from: JaMaHa on July 06, 2009, 01:17:17 AMLend sister an iPod for her England trip.
Enjoy.

and how much did you pay for this iPod?
-

Jamaha

It was a birthday gift two years ago.

Probably >200 something.

Harvest

That sucks :(

Also, I love how my pirated Windows Live games still give me achievements for Xbox Live :D
-