News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Brassman388

I found a simple solution to my internet crisis! To use the library computers!!! Horray for public usage!!!

SuperFireKirby

I just started playing an online 3rd person shooter called GunZ the Duel. Anybody else playing it?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Petpetfood

I love my kitty kat. And my wii's internet browser.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Fallout 3 is 50% off on Steam.  Buy it you fools.

me irl
[close]

Shadoninja

in other news, furries in the toronto area may be able to yiff in hell today as a furry convention has been announced. attendees are given a chance to dress up as some kind of furry animal.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Harvest

-

Petpetfood

SuperFireKirby

ALPRAS

I like when Fireworks burns a whole town.

SirIngusBingus

IT'S SUPPOSED TO RAIN HERE TONIGHT HOW THE HELL CAN I SEE FIREWORKS

Palagerini

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 03, 2009, 07:49:55 AMFallout 3 is 50% off on Steam.  Buy it you fools.

YES!!! FINALLY!!!

and my thought of the moment is that I am going to Sturgeon Bay this week and am driving 3 days to get there, while some of my cousins live 2 hours away from Sturgeon Bay and are taking a plane.. WTF?
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

SirIngusBingus

So, I'mm changing my avy to something not Ingus. It's gonna be weird, but this gif is this site exactly.

ALPRAS

Quote from: Palagerini on July 04, 2009, 09:16:53 AM
Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 03, 2009, 07:49:55 AMFallout 3 is 50% off on Steam.  Buy it you fools.

YES!!! FINALLY!!!

and my thought of the moment is that I am going to Sturgeon Bay this week and am driving 3 days to get there, while some of my cousins live 2 hours away from Sturgeon Bay and are taking a plane.. WTF?

Just get a pyrate copy... its cheaper xD Ive already finished the game. I didnt like very much. Well, not so much as Oblivion..