News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Why, because Gamer is being a dumbass and Mike is completely right on the subject. Sure!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mike

I think he meant me Moderated

Dude

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Sorry Mike, I'm not trying to be an ass, I just don't think that's the BEEEST thing we can be talking about.  Okay maybe for you.

GreekGeek

All the East-European guys stole ours jobs..

Anyway, Mike, how did your sleeping-over go?

Tranzlater

Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

ALPRAS

Quote from: ALPRAS on June 20, 2009, 03:21:55 PMin portugal, the angolans, the brazilians and the east-european guys stole our jobs  >:( >:(

fixed

Mike

Quote from: GreekGeek on June 20, 2009, 11:43:46 PMAll the East-European guys stole ours jobs..

Anyway, Mike, how did your sleeping-over go?

I talked about it, but it got censored sadly. So you get the idea.

Harvest

I'm so fucked for my science exam, looking over these notes and I have no idea what they are.
-

dahans

4 concertos in 8 days!!!!! yeah :D the first one: 4 haydn symphonies, the second three haydn symphonies and one ouvertüre by haydn, the third: hungarian dances for piano :D and the fourth concerto haydn trumpet concerto and BEETHOVEN SYMPHONY 4!!!! :D :D  ;D x too many
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

GreekGeek

dahans

dahans

My girlfriend broke up with me. ONE WEEK! Maybe I am just not able to have a girflriend or I am just an asshole, I don't understand. It's really frustrating, I don't know what to do...

ALPRAS

Maybe the problem isnt you. Maybe the problem is her.. Ask her why does she broke up with you..

SirIngusBingus

Ah, you don't seem like an asshole, Dahans. It's probably something else.