The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

InsigTurtle

Aw, but that pretty much spells out the entire joke

mikey

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on May 05, 2017, 12:55:27 PMI'm confident I got at least a 4, and 60% confident I got a 5.
It was crazy! And my hand was cramping!

Oh, yeah, I'm left handed, so writing in pen on the free-response questions killed me >_< smeared EVERYTHING
you know they've developed smear free pens for left-handed people
unmotivated

LeviR.star

Does anyone know how the popularity of a sheet is determined? Is there some special equation?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

mikey

More tickmarks means it's more popular.  Less tickmarks means it's less popular.
unmotivated

cashwarrior1

I think it's determined on how many people download it and how fast it was downloaded from when it was first uploaded.

mikey

Unscramble these words to discover the secret message!

U SEND SEND
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dudeman

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 05, 2017, 06:21:31 PMI laughed
I got curious so I had the Internet Anagram Server do the legwork

goddammit
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

Sometimes, I think the only reason I take AP Tests and the ACT (etc.) is for the Twitter memes.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Zunawe

Also they get you literal money if you're going to college.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Olimar12345

I thought it said "send nudes." Was I right?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!