News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: GreekGeek on June 15, 2009, 01:10:13 PMI once had a foursome with a triplet ;D
with A triplet? Who were the two others? And by the way, I was referring to the fact that he was drunk so he may have seen three imgaes of the same girl at once because of the split vision it gives you.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ALPRAS

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 15, 2009, 01:57:33 PMwith a triplet? Who were the two others? And by the way, I was referring to the fact that he was drunk so he may have seen three imgaes of the same girl at once because of the split vision it gives you.

No, it was just one xD one Norweguian girl :P

KefkaticFanatic

Did you know that you can undo an überbump by deleting your post that caused it?

me irl
[close]

ALPRAS

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

...must...start...essay

ugh...can't do it..
-

ALPRAS

I have tons of arrangements to upload to the site......
....... maybe its just about 7 xD

hey, can anyone tell me the link for GMW? I forgot  :P

SuperFireKirby

SirIngusBingus

NO. There was a whole topic on that.

Anyway, click my signature.

Brassman388

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on June 15, 2009, 12:26:34 PM
Quote from: Brassman388 on June 14, 2009, 08:45:32 PMWell, not to insult you or anything, but those who get defensive are the ones who usually are. Calm down, no one was calling you a drunk tard. If you don't drink, often, then just say so, there's no need for a huge uncalled for explanation of why you don't drink. Race doesn't give a shit about what you drink either. Just because you're italian doesn't mean crap. I don't like stereotypes, let alone, those that tend to put others on a pedistal. So stop it, you either drink, or you don't. You choose.

I wasn't being defensive, I was just pointing out the fact that I do not drink in general, which needed to be pointed out as I seem to be the only one.

And, as wine is traditionally and Italian drink (and is made in Italy), it's not racist to say italians drink wine, cause they do more than any other country-it's a major part of our economy and culture. I did live there when I was younger, after all.

And besides, drinking wine isn't always a bad thing. I wasn't being derogatory, just Nationalist.  ;D

I just want everyone to understand I'm not some racist jackass.

Alright, point taken, you are forgiven. Sorry about all that.

SirIngusBingus

Cool.

So anyway, I'll be done with school in a few days, and then I can finally set up my computer to check everyone's arrangements.

Brassman388

Yeah, same here, can't wait till the arrangments start coming in, in full force.

mantis985

Well...technically most of the arrangements that will be on the update have been in the forums since September....but yeah I get what you mean.  It'll be great to finally get things moving again.

GreekGeek

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 15, 2009, 01:57:33 PM
Quote from: GreekGeek on June 15, 2009, 01:10:13 PMI once had a foursome with a triplet ;D
with A triplet? Who were the two others? And by the way, I was referring to the fact that he was drunk so he may have seen three imgaes of the same girl at once because of the split vision it gives you.

I understood :P I really did.
I just made a joke *hahahahaha*

*ooh, not funny...*

Concerto No.20 in D minor

D:  We have crazy people on these forums....then again, I have higher standards than most people. >.>