The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatHiddenCharacter

Quote from: Dudeman on April 07, 2017, 06:04:25 PMBUT THAT'S NOT WHAT HE SAID! He distinctly said "to blaaaaaaaaaaave." And as everyone knows, "to blave" means "to bluff!" Maybe, you guys were playing cards, and he cheated!
LIAR! HE SAID TRUE LOVE AND YOU KNOW IT! (You know, the to blave line was completely adlibbed by the actor. He was supposed to say to bluff, but instead he said to blave, which means to bluff.)
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

E. Gadd Industries

XDDD

@Dideman & THC: I'm so confuuuuuuuused...

It's nice to see you back, CW
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

Billy Crystal ad libbed most of his lines during that scene.  Mandy Patinkin's only injury was from suppressing laughter
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 07, 2017, 06:16:59 PMMandy Patinkin's only injury was from suppressing laughter
This is news to me. Better add that to my list of useless Princess Bride knowledge.

EDIT:
Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on April 07, 2017, 06:16:33 PM@Dideman
Dideman can't make Princess Bride references. He isn't pure.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 07, 2017, 06:16:59 PMBilly Crystal ad libbed most of his lines during that scene.  Mandy Patinkin's only injury was from suppressing laughter

You know that Sondheim show I'm obsessed with because I'm in love with the music? It's called Sunday in the Park with George and in the original production (that the album and the filming are from) Mandy Patinkin plays the lead role

let me tell u that you haven't lived until you've heard Mandy bark and yap (in falsetto) his way through a song about dogs
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

E. Gadd Industries

Note to self: WATCH PRINCESS BRIDE AGAIN
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on April 07, 2017, 07:00:07 PMNote to self: WATCH PRINCESS BRIDE AGAIN
NOTE TO E. GADD: WATCH IT MANY MANY MANY TIMES
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

I'm going to Lambert's for lunch today! :D

EDIT:
>:D

What am I doing with my life?
[close]
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to be skipping dinner.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

WaluigiTime64

Just downloaded FamiTracker (again) and I'm going to be having some fun with it. Of course, it's all very confusing right now and I don't understand anything, but I'll get used to it (probably).
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

cashwarrior1

Dudeman

WaluigiTime64

Chiptune.

Also 8 times out of 10 I'm going to be using it for shitposting.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

cashwarrior1

That would be pretty useful for me... if I had windows. :P

Dudeman

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on April 08, 2017, 01:41:50 PMChiptune.

Also 8 times out of 10 I'm going to be using it for shitposting.
Waluigi restores my faith in humanity.