News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akiro

Quote from: Lildigipoke2 on March 18, 2008, 02:50:31 PM
Quote from: Gaab4Ever on March 18, 2008, 12:45:20 PMToday new record most online :P
how many? (I'm too lazy to look)

@ the guests: I'm sure one person was looking at mine cause I'm so amazing! :P

They won't when they read that.  :P

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I'm really out of it today.  I mean like crazy.  I went to bed at 2am last night and woke up at 5pm today.  I SWEAR my left leg grew at least 5cm, it feels like I've got a shoe on my left foot but not my right foot.  I'm also very irratible, and confused.  I keep confusing my dreams with reality.  AUGH!  What's, more I swear my avatar keeps winking at me!

razer84

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on March 18, 2008, 08:20:25 PMI'm really out of it today.  I mean like crazy.  I went to bed at 2am last night and woke up at 5pm today.  I SWEAR my left leg grew at least 5cm, it feels like I've got a shoe on my left foot but not my right foot.  I'm also very irratible, and confused.  I keep confusing my dreams with reality.  AUGH!  What's, more I swear my avatar keeps winking at me!

wow...

my thought of the moment: i love spring break :)

damn commies.

Lildigipoke2

Quote from: Shadoninja on March 18, 2008, 08:22:08 PMhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTw7uWwHCY8 Rage against the machine+ acoustic cover= unexpectedly good o.O
Wow....she represent all girls in rapping

Quote from: razer84 on March 19, 2008, 05:13:39 AM
Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on March 18, 2008, 08:20:25 PMI'm really out of it today.  I mean like crazy.  I went to bed at 2am last night and woke up at 5pm today.  I SWEAR my left leg grew at least 5cm, it feels like I've got a shoe on my left foot but not my right foot.  I'm also very irratible, and confused.  I keep confusing my dreams with reality.  AUGH!  What's, more I swear my avatar keeps winking at me!

wow...

my thought of the moment: i love spring break :)
SPRING IS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

Harvest

Quote from: Shadoninja on March 18, 2008, 08:22:08 PMhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTw7uWwHCY8 Rage against the machine+ acoustic cover= unexpectedly good o.O

Good cover but the vocals suck.

Every cover of Rage the vocals suck.
-

KefkaticFanatic

I love how Arizona is like "HOLY SHIT ITS DAMN HOT HERE"

me irl
[close]

Dude

I can't wait till next period. PARTAAAY! :P
I brought a TV and mah Wii

ZeldaFan

lol i think you need to go to bed earlier!  ;)

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Gaab4Ever

Quote from: ZeldaFan on March 20, 2008, 12:35:32 PM
lol i think you need to go to bed earlier!  ;)

or maybe a holiday :P

Gaab4Ever

GREAT!  i had a bad mark on school! and it was very important!
that b**** gave me a 4!!
die b**** die!!
BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM!!!!

*trows water*
WTF WHY AREN'T YOU MELTING, YOU EVIL WITCH OF OZ!!

thanks for letting me out of control ;D

my other mark was an 8.8 ;D

musicguy49

B-Kpianist

gah- spring break isn't for another two weeks >:(

evilsqueaky

ONE WEEK AND ONE DAY FROM TODAY=DISNEY WORLD

Beethoven II

Quote from: gamer4251 on March 19, 2008, 10:12:36 PM

I love how Arizona is like "HOLY SHIT ITS DAMN HOT HERE"

There is no way those northern states have those temperatures higher than AZ.  Az is always hotter than CA anyways too.  That has got to be wrong, or you made it up,