The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

I know the feeling.  It's one thing reading articles written by magic pros or asking them a question in the comments and another thing entirely to meet them in person.  You feel like you're walking among legends
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 21, 2017, 07:27:54 PMbruh

I'm getting lazier about editing the shit that talk-to-text does. You got the point of my post. -___-
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Dude

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 21, 2017, 07:11:34 PMEverybody is there avatar in my eyes @_@
Oh.

I'll be honest, I do that half the time too.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

LuxraySpiral

Quote from: LuxraySpiral on March 20, 2017, 07:37:23 AM
(Also, I might try to concrete my position as the parentheses guy)
Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on March 20, 2017, 08:18:57 AM
(Sorry, (but (that (role (is (already (taken.)))))))

WaluigiTime64

I was actually thinking about changing it earlier today. After seeing that comment it was only natural that I felt the urge to change it to something stupid.
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

LuxraySpiral

Fun tangent: I made my avatar in paint a year or so ago, which explains the general blurriness.

Not even related: I named myself after Luxray because I had a Luxray on my original Diamond team, I was a Shinx in PMDEoS (My favourite game) and Luxray is just generally a cool Pokemon. I'd love to hear how everyone decided on their usernames.
Quote from: LuxraySpiral on March 20, 2017, 07:37:23 AM
(Also, I might try to concrete my position as the parentheses guy)
Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on March 20, 2017, 08:18:57 AM
(Sorry, (but (that (role (is (already (taken.)))))))

ThatHiddenCharacter

Quote from: LuxraySpiral on March 22, 2017, 02:47:49 AMI'd love to hear how everyone decided on their usernames.
My username is the name of my Youtube channel. One day I decided to make a Youtube channel, but I needed a name. After a few days, it just came to me: ThatHiddenCharacter. I chose my profIle pic because it's also from my Youtube channel. I found it by searching "super smash bros challenger approaching" and scrolling down until I found one I liked. After using these two things for my Youtube channel, I've practically used them for everything else since then.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

AmpharosAndy

How come you have all the good conversations when I'm asleep? >:(

Quote from: Hero of Trains on March 21, 2017, 06:05:33 PMHello
Hello
Quote from: Hero of Trains on March 21, 2017, 06:05:33 PMThank you for noticing and saying hi though!
No problem
Quote from: LuxraySpiral on March 21, 2017, 06:21:39 PMIt seems, however, that you are all regular humans with proper human emotions
I wouldn't say that applies to all of us ;)
Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on March 21, 2017, 06:23:44 PMI also met some good people, like Dudeman.
Dudeman = good
Quote from: LuxraySpiral on March 21, 2017, 06:32:04 PMTo put it in THC's words, inferiority complex.
... Which is reasonable given the quality of sheet music you guys produce
I had this too for a long time. When I chat with someone it usually goes away, it's looking through the shop window that's the problem.
Quote from: LuxraySpiral on March 22, 2017, 02:47:49 AMI had a Luxray on my original Diamond team, I was a Shinx in PMDEoS (My favourite game) and Luxray is just generally a cool Pokemon.
Yes, boi. Yes, boi. Yes, booooiii. My first ever shiny was a shinx.
Quote from: LuxraySpiral on March 22, 2017, 02:47:49 AMI made my avatar in paint a year or so ago, which explains the general blurriness.
It looks really cool! I like it. I have a long term avatar planned myself...
Quote from: LuxraySpiral on March 22, 2017, 02:47:49 AMI'd love to hear how everyone decided on their usernames.
My favourite pokemon is Ampharos and my name is Andrew. Simple enough.
innit

WaluigiTime64

Mine's based on a few years of minimal development over time. I have a few ideas for future ones though.

Altissimo

I've got a history of using music-related terms as a username since like 2011. at one point I needed a new name and was skimming the list of Italian musical terms in English, saw Altissimo, and was like "yeahhhh that could work as a name"

I was also thinking briefly about... I think it was Calando or maybe Cantabile? something that began with a C

i've grown attached to altissimo/alti though even if it does mean "very high" lmao

Bloop

Maelstrom