The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Well the good news is we won't have to deal with him for a long, long time.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

AmpharosAndy

I'm so utterly confused. What the banana is going on? Why are old people and the site dying? BAAAAH!! TOBBEH
innit

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on February 19, 2017, 12:57:51 PMI say, let the young people live, let old people ... (sigh) die. :-\
This one statement has made what little respect I had for you vanish. Completely. Irrevocably.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Bloop

Sometimes I try to understand Tobbeh
Then I find that I can't

mikey

I was going to reply to a pm and I got a message saying
"tobbeh is not receiving messages"
rip
unmotivated

Altissimo

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dude

FireArrow

Let's give him the credit he deserves in that he made good arrangements and he's far less obnoxious than some other people we've had around here.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dudeman

Well, today I learned that the custom title field doesn't have a character limit. I almost abused that oversight.

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Dudeman

It was out of some misplaced sense of common courtesy. Didn't want to weigh down everyone's browsing with a line of U's.

EDIT: oh to hell with it

EDIT 2: Turns out there's a character limit but the box doesn't let you stop typing.