The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

KefkaticFanatic

Alright, so I'm probably doing something very wrong here, but I'm playing through on easy mode in Dissidia and am still on the first section, yet I keep getting stuck fighting guys that can 1 hit me within 30 seconds.  Not cool.

me irl
[close]

mantis985

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on June 10, 2009, 01:14:14 PMI just had a jazz band gig, and I botched 2 of 5 solos.  :(

Ouch.  Well...at least thats more than I get in a year.  300 songs and only one vibe solo!?!  Actually...come to think of it I only have 3 real vibes parts...I get the rest of my parts from the piano part. :-\

On my gig friday there was a vibe solo...but it had to be the one that they let the alumni play on....

kirby_superstar

i havent been on in a like a week...

coheed and cambria are a good band but for a big guy he has a girlie voice

saying that mike will be the first person on nsm to get laid is to put it lightly, offensive, we're not all 12

and for some reason on the topic of sex, whenever i play fable 2 i get horny for some reason haha,, its probably bcuz you can have in game sex

there, i am caught up, oh and on the subject of shitty weeks, i had to go to the hospital bcuz i have 2 infections >.<
x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Yo gamer, talk to me on msn sometime, I have tons of iso's for the psp >.>

dahans

Yeah I have a girlfriend now :D I am so cool.^^
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Jamaha

GreekGeek

Quote from: kirby_superstar on June 10, 2009, 09:17:00 PMand for some reason on the topic of sex, whenever i play fable 2 i get horny for some reason haha,, its probably bcuz you can have in game sex
I was very attracted by Link's upper body in the Twilight Princess when he had to wrestle against the Goron King (forgot his name). I don't know if that's worse.

Quote from: dahans on June 11, 2009, 09:19:17 AMYeah I have a girlfriend now :D I am so cool.^^
Great =D

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: dahans on June 11, 2009, 09:19:17 AMYeah I have a girlfriend now :D I am so cool.^^

It's a good feeling, isn't it?

Quote from: GreekGeek on June 11, 2009, 10:09:17 AM
Quote from: kirby_superstar on June 10, 2009, 09:17:00 PMand for some reason on the topic of sex, whenever i play fable 2 i get horny for some reason haha,, its probably bcuz you can have in game sex
I was very attracted by Link's upper body in the Twilight Princess when he had to wrestle against the Goron King (forgot his name). I don't know if that's worse.

I wasn't attracted to him, but yeah, if I remember correctly, he was pretty jacked.

GreekGeek

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on June 11, 2009, 11:30:39 AMI wasn't attracted to him, but yeah, if I remember correctly, he was pretty jacked.
I guess that has a reason dear Ingus.

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

SirIngusBingus

I've only got to wear mine for 3 more weeks.   :D

Harvest

My wife in that game always wants sex...
-

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Harvest

Not really, its kind of inconvenient trying to please her when you rather be out adventuring....and then of course theres that insufferable baby we made...
-