News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AwesomeYears

Something something Happy New Year something something hope for a good 2017 something something lovely fireworks something something this year i'll stop wanking something something...

Tobbeh99

It's soon New Year! :D Hope it will be an equally good year as the rest of the years (that have passed)!
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Nitro Indigo

I brought Okamiden precisely two years ago and I still haven't beaten it.

Also is the Cars 2 script even real.
  Just as it looks dire --- RATATATATATATAT!!! SIDDELEY
          descends, hawklike, fires bullets and blows the luggage carts
          sky-high.
[close]
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

AwesomeYears

Good. Now let's all voice chat on there or something.

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Tobbeh99

So apparently "my" Melee Group have made a tourney 15 January, which is a weekend day, which means that I can participate. So it'll be fun to go there and meet all the great people and play some smash and reck everyone (Leffen included) and take all the money and win (so I can afford to pay my rent and buy food to survive). Nah, joke aside, it'll be great but I don't know which game I like the most, Sm4sh or Melee, I like the diversity in the cast in Sm4sh but obviously I love the Speed in Melee. My absolute favorite is Project M, ...but y it's a mod and quite unpopular, but I got a great, or more so my best, friend who plays it, so that's great, and there are some people here and there who plays it, so that's cool with me.

The most funny thing about the even is that they had a poll about what the name of the tourney should be. And I actually made a nomination myself "Capital of Smash". The poll has ended now, and my nomination didn't get the most votes, it got some votes but not the most. But guess what!? They, for some reason or the other, decided to stick with MY NOMINATION as the tournament name!!! Fucking crazy! But awesome! :D :D   
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

SlowPokemon

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on December 31, 2016, 05:10:17 PMWhat's the link to the room?

Was anyone else tempted to link to the Tommy Wiseau movie
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Sebastian

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.