Bloop

oh yeah he did solo stuff
Lemme listen to that

InsigTurtle

test
😂👌👌💯
😂👌👌💯
😂👌👌💯

Something that's been on my mind. Daylight Saving Time. It seems like there's a lot of people against it, yet there doesn't seem to be too much done.
I've been looking stuff up about my own province, it looks like BC won't do anything unless the Pacific US states also stop doing DST.

BlackDragonSlayer

To be fair, it's kind of something a lot of people need to adopt in order for it to be effective. Therein lies the problem.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Utah will have a bill to join Arizona in 2018
unmotivated

Tobbeh99

So I had my first day at my full-time job. And... it was ok. It's nice having some variation and trying new things, and ofc also earning more money. But the job in itself was tbh kind of boring. Usually it's pretty high tempo at my work place and the job itself is pretty simple once you learn it. Which is something I like as I can push myself and it really feels like I'm doing real and serious work. But this job felt like the opposite, it was very calm and there was no hurry, and it was also kind of complicated and required you to be careful and precise. But my boss told me that it would nice if I could work there as there's only like 1 person who knows the job well. And I want to "stand up for the company" but also want to show that I'm open and that I like to take chances to do some new stuff. So I'll be working at this position for like a couple of weeks or so, so I'll learn more about it and hopefully also not get bored doing so :P.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

BlackDragonSlayer

Forgot to mention this, but last week, someone slipped a note under the door to my room that contained simply a note with a heart on the inside (a rather nice card too). Because it was unmarked, I don't know who it was from, or whether it was intended for me or my roommate. We still haven't found out yet. All things considered, though, it's likelier to be for him, because he knows more people who would have the ability to get into our suite at that time of night (11-ish), though I can think of one or two people who might have the connections to find out where my room is.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

It was from me because I love your photography
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

I'm like an onion, but at the bottom is a pit of nihilism and sociopathy
unmotivated

Tobbeh99

Lol at my day! This say at Stockholm was chaos! It was a blizzard at Stockholm that just came out of pretty much nowhere, right now in novermber! There has happened that there are tough weathers in Sweden, but usually it comes during the "winter months" (december, januari, februari), not this early.

To get to the point, the traffic was basically stuck. People even "parked" their cars on the highway to get home or to work! The public transport was also a mess. There were very very few buses even running, thankfully the subway and the local trains went pretty fine, but at some areas there were delay.

The most funny thing about it is how I work in the transport business at DHL. And my day... was special. Basically nothing went as it should, and there was chaos as the courier had a hard time doing any work, if you know what I mean. And the people at the gateway building was also a bit messy, and very different from a regular day. The most funny thing is how crazy late some came in. Those who took their car to work came in hours late, some even came in when they were suppose to finish their work schedule! Personally I found this day a bit funny and exciting, being something out of the ordinary. But for the company, and the employees, it's... not a good day. 
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

braix

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 09, 2016, 08:40:08 AMI'm like an onion, but at the bottom is a pit of nihilism and sociopathy
na dood ur a cake
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.