The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

E. Gadd Industries

Taken out of context, this would be gross & scary if explained in a certain manner
Well, it was flying around my room, so I hit it with the intention of killing it. Somehow, it survived, and when I went to pick it up with a tissue, it was still squirming. So, I picked it up carefully, as I was wanting to see what one looked like up close without it being able to bite me. So I held it in the tissue, observing it, and then I thought "Wait a minute... all these mosquitoes that have bitten me... this one was going to do the exact same thing! >:(" and so I adjusted my hold of it so I had it by the wings, and it mangled one of them by moving around so much. Then, I picked up one of its legs (which responded with more squirming) and I pinched it. The mosquito starting squirming more, in pain(?), so I dropped that leg and went to another, and did the same thing. I did it to one more, and then I picked it up by the legs and basically flipped it over so I could look at its wings (one of which was really bent and screwed up). During this process, one of its legs fell off & it tried (unsuccessfully) to escape. When I tightened my grip so it couldn't, it then tried to bite through my fingernail, and so I squished it, & that was the end of that. Did you know mosquito blood/guts is/are greyish brown in color?
[close]
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Bubbles

braix

Latios212's voice is pretty hot
Why does everyone on NSM have such a nice voice? Ben, Noc, Slow, and now Latios too
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: braixen1264 on October 27, 2016, 04:19:27 PMLatios212's voice is pretty hot
Why does everyone on NSM have such a nice voice? Ben, Noc, Slow, and now Latios too
I wish I did...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dude

mikey

unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: braixen1264 on October 27, 2016, 04:19:27 PMLatios212's voice is pretty hot

aw Braix your voice is cute too
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

InsigTurtle

... I've really only heard one person's voice here, in a group call, and I *think* only one person here has ever heard me say something, and even then, that was just a "hey".
Shame, though. I wish I could participate it group things but I can't do it, where my computer is physically located.

Tobbeh99

I don't think my voice is that great tbh. Look up some videos of me commentating smash. Sometimes I personally think I sound kind of "drugged" or "goofy".
Here's a vid:
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Dude

Apparently trick or treating was last night.

Idk why they wouldn't do it on Monday.

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Nitro Indigo

This is how Sky Disney describes The Incredibles. I find this really funny for some reason.
QuotePixar out-Marvels Marvel with the rip-roaring tale of a superpowered family who might just save the world.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.