The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Nebbles

you heard it here folks, viewing an online forum when ur banned is illegal the police are coming after u dude
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

Just watched the corpse bride and it was pretty good.  I liked all the little things that they put into it
unmotivated

cashwarrior1

Nitro Indigo

I've never seen Corpse Bride, but while we're on the subject of stop-motion films, can you all please watch Kubo and the Two Strings? And is The Boxtrolls any good?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Dude

Quote from: Nebbles on October 23, 2016, 12:18:29 PMyou heard it here folks, viewing an online forum when ur banned is illegal the police are coming after u dude
i always thought it was the anime i pirated all those years ago that was going to put me in jail but nope, it's this.

Altissimo

cashwarrior1

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on October 23, 2016, 01:39:24 PMI've never seen Corpse Bride, but while we're on the subject of stop-motion films, can you all please watch Kubo and the Two Strings? And is The Boxtrolls any good?
I really want to watch Kubo. I probably have to wait for it to come out on DVD though.

Nitro Indigo

It doesn't come out on Blu-ray in my country until January. Which is a shame, because I want to give it a second chance because I was tired when I first watched it, and I went into it expecting a shocking plot twist like in The LEGO Movie for some reason. Kubo is barely in cinemas.

Now if you excuse me, I'll be making a thread for animated films.
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

mikey

Uh... Shocking plot twist in Lego movie?  Elaborate?
We already have a movie thread I think the distinction isn't important enough
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on October 23, 2016, 01:39:24 PMI've never seen Corpse Bride, but while we're on the subject of stop-motion films, can you all please watch Kubo and the Two Strings? And is The Boxtrolls any good?

I love Corpse Bride but Nightmare Before Christmas is much better (it's actually my favorite movie).

Kubo is incredible like the other Laika films, but I actually have an unpopular opinion: The Boxtrolls is my favorite Laika, maybe besides Coraline. I love how Laika's "no straight lines" rule makes their films so quirky to look at.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 23, 2016, 03:43:13 PMUh... Shocking plot twist in Lego movie?  Elaborate?
Spoiler
The story was made up by an eight-year-old boy.
[close]

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 23, 2016, 06:06:34 PMI love how Laika's "no straight lines" rule makes their films so quirky to look at.
You learn something new every day.
Also, from the trailers, The Boxtrolls seems similar in tone to something Aardman would make; I didn't even know it was American until this year!

mikey

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on October 24, 2016, 01:34:50 AM
Spoiler
The story was made up by an eight-year-old boy.
[close]
IT WAS NOT FIGHT ME EMMETT WAS CONCIOUS AND ALIVE AND MOVING YOU ARE WRONG
unmotivated

Nitro Indigo

I didn't really understand that scene either.