News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

"Swaps"
Nobody looks like shadowkirby right now...
unmotivated

EFitTrainr

Sͧ̌ͧ̈́̇ ͑ͮH́ ͨÀ̒̍ͩ ͐̄ͪD̆ͯ̚̚ ̇̆͛̐̿O ͆W̔͂̒̄̂ ̍ͪͪK̃ͬͩͬ͋̓́ ̾ͤ́Ȉ̈ͦ ͊̃͊Ŕ̇ ͯͤ̔̎̏̇̚B͌̇̌̇́͐ͦ ͗ͪ̍̅ͬ̈Ŷ̍̏̄̀͛ ̀͂ͣͦ̀ͥ̈́ ͂̑̓ͥ ̾̍̄̋ͮ͌ͤĪ͋̑̽͐̐̂ ́ͬ͋S̊̽̓͒̅̓ ͬͥ͌ͫ͊ ̓ͯ̐͒ ͣ̾̌Nͦ̇̏̒̉͌ͬ ̂̋̀O͆̓ͮ ̈͂͋ ͭ͋ͭ̌̀ͦ̚ M ̑̇͐͗̆O ̽ͨ̊R̊͑̓ͪ̊̆ͬ ͣͫ̒̃̏͊E͆̏ͨ̾
I like food.

BlackDragonSlayer

Hahaha I'm not going to take part in this madness. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Of course not. If you didn't use your seasonal zombie avatar then nothing would matter.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Yug_Guy

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 03, 2016, 08:24:37 PMHahaha I'm not going to take part in this madness. :P
Then could I perhaps interest you in joining our crusade against Los Esqueletos del Santo Domingo?

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: Bloop on October 03, 2016, 01:45:58 PMThis is the first time I finished reading a book with a feeling of emptiness, like "Well. What do I do now?"

im amazed
What book was it?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

InsigTurtle

It's 5 am, I'm sick, I'm tired, I have a nosebleed, and I just woke up from a nightmare. Said nightmare included a "Tommy Hawk" on the news for murdering people with an axe. Then my dream turned into "ayy, geddit? Tommy Hawk? Tomahawk?" So yeah, I'm kinda miserable and disturbed right now, but at least I can appreciate my brain's bad pun power, even during dreams.

Heading back to sleep now, hopefully this dream will be blessedly nightmare-free (and pun-free)

ZeldaFan

I had to scrape ice off my windows this morning... I am NOT ok with that :-((((((

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Bloop

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on October 03, 2016, 11:14:22 PMWhat book was it?
A Dutch book. I don't believe it was translated into English so you probably don't know it. It's called "Kartonnen Dozen" (Cardboard Boxes) by Tom Lanoye
The book is an autobiography, so the reader delves into the thoughts and emotions of the main character/author (which is my favorite kind of book to read), but on the last page the author literally asks the reader to think about the "dark and secret images of your youth, think about everything that happened in the past but still stayed valuable. Add it to what I've written, close this book slowly, and put it in your bookcase."
Essentially, the author delves into the readers thoughts and emotions in just one page.

it's more awesome when you've read it

Nitro Indigo

Sounds interesting, but I don't speak Dutch.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Sebastian

Quote from: Dudeman on October 03, 2016, 08:28:21 PMOf course not. If you didn't use your seasonal zombie avatar then nothing would matter.
Now, now, milf..erm..I mean, MLF.

mikey

you're missing a gif in his sig.  The red one.
unmotivated

Tobbeh99

First time we made it on time at my work! yay! At my work, we have some times/deadlines we need to keep, basically the times when the trucks leave. And we've pretty much always been 5-15 min late, but this time we finally made in time! It feels really good. it really got a bitter taste, having worked really hard and stressed and still not made it in time, but this time we did it! 
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Oronoco

Wow, I'm glad it worked out so well. That sounds wonderful and really refreshing!
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.