News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

What other arrangements have you made? I would like to see them. If of course, isn't too much to ask.

Dude

Quote from: Dude on June 04, 2009, 01:52:26 PMI just downloaded Luka ;D
So far that's all I've done.

I have an mp3, I'll upload it in a sec.

EDIT: k you kinda caught me off guard so not much is done: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?iuyogm1huyn

Dude

k someone give me a song to make.

I'm seriously bored.

Brassman388

Why don't you start from something from the Final Fantasy series? Or something along those lines.

I'm not too familiar on what you're interests are in videogames or it's music, kinda need help here.

KefkaticFanatic

Mike:  Damn women.  How did she know how to message you?

me irl
[close]

Harvest

I am fairly happy for once, too bad I have to work all weekend now and then do all my final projects :(

oh well...I'm sure there are people who work a lot more and get a lot more homework.
-

Mike

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 04, 2009, 04:52:29 PMMike:  Damn women.  How did she know how to message you?

She found me on Facebook.

On a side note, first date with my future girlfriend tomorrow. Dinner + movies to see Up. Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen a girl so much in love with me before and it's fucking awesome.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mike on June 04, 2009, 06:19:26 PMOn a side note, first date with my future girlfriend tomorrow. Dinner + movies to see Up. Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen a girl so much in love with me before and it's fucking awesome.
Fuck you Mike(in a respectful way). I wish I had a girl that in love with me.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

Yay.
Quote from: Dude on June 04, 2009, 12:06:09 PMIt looks kinda like Meta-Knight...
You win! You get absolutely nothing!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mike

lol that comic was surprisingly good. Unexpected for NSM.

kirby_superstar

x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.

GreekGeek

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 04, 2009, 06:53:10 PM
Quote from: Mike on June 04, 2009, 06:19:26 PMOn a side note, first date with my future girlfriend tomorrow. Dinner + movies to see Up. Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen a girl so much in love with me before and it's fucking awesome.
Fuck you Mike(in a respectful way).
Hahaha :P

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 04, 2009, 06:53:10 PMI wish I had a girl that in love with me.
I feel the same 'bout that as well...

But good luck and have fun Mike :D

Dude

Ugh... Why am I still up?

Maybe I'll go lay in bed waiting for sleep to come for a while...

*facedesk into sleep*

Edit: Hooray almost 1:00 AM!