News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

InsigTurtle

Every time I hear Giant Steps, I think about Coltrane changes, and then I get Vietnam flashbacks

Bloop

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

ZeldaFan

How was that movie? Looks like an interesting animation style, I've been wanting to see it

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Latios212

It looks amazing. And the story didn't make too much sense but I enjoyed it a lot anyway.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nitro Indigo

Kubo and the Two Strings was like a Japanese fairy tale. I found it a bit hard to follow, but it was still enjoyable, though it takes a while to get interesting.

It's also is currently considered a box office bomb, but it's still fairly recent - it only came out yesterday in my country. Watch it, everyone!

I would've said the same about Rise of the Guardians, if I'd known sooner...
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Nebbles

Kubo was amazing, and everyone needs to see it.

Nitro Indigo

Should we advertise it ourselves? I don't think I have enough to say to make a proper review, but maybe a rambly-type video?

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: WikipediaKubo and the Two Strings is a 2016 American 3D stop-motion fantasy action adventure film, directed by Travis Knight in his directorial debut, written by Marc Haimes and Chris Butler, and produced by Laika. The film features the voices of Art Parkinson, Charlize Theron, Matthew McConaughey, Ralph Fiennes, Rooney Mara and George Takei. It was released by Focus Features in the United States on August 19, 2016. The film tells the story about Kubo, who has magical powers and whose left eye was stolen. Accompanied by Monkey and Beetle, they must subdue the Sisters, Raiden the Moon King and his army of evil spirits.

mikey

unmotivated

Nebbles

thanks for your totally insightful and meaningless comment