News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

I found out I could go deeper into the gender statistics:
The only video with a higher f-m ratio was Determination (from Undertale), with a whopping 66%
The other most popular songs (around the 30-40%) were:
Unfounded Revenge (Mother 3)
Sebastian Debeste ~ First Class Reasoning (AAI2)
9 Years (999)
Bravely Default stuff, and Fire Emblem Awakening stuff.
Also, some strange stuff:
1.5% of my watch time comes from people over 65 years old.
While the largest age demographic was 18-24 by far, there was a larger portion of women who watched it in the 25-34 age category. Still less than the men, but about double the watch time as the women in the previous category. The only place the women beat the men age-wise, is in the 45-54 age range.

And why is Sebastian Debeste my 5th most watched video that game doesn't even have an official translation and it's not Mother 3.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 04, 2016, 02:47:39 PMUSA: 96%
Brazil: 2.1%
Australia: 1.0%
Canada: 0.5%

I have 1 video up
I only have an organized playlist & I've got views from USA, Brazil, France, Poland, and Jersey.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

cashwarrior1

My analytics are:
U.S.A. (61%)
Latvia (7.1%)
South Korea (4.6%)
Canada (4.4%)
Japan (4.1%)

Female (2.8%)

Lol, the gender doesn't even add up to 100%

Shadoninja

You know who's a really awesome friend and someone you can always rely on (unless it involves saving hyrule)?

[Clenches fist, single tear]
Spoiler
Zeila
[close]
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

InsigTurtle

I tried coming up with a design for a lighter that had coloured flames, but it turns out someone has already done that. So that was a waste of time.

mikey

Quote from: Shadoninja on September 04, 2016, 05:26:36 PMYou know who's a really awesome friend and someone you can always rely on (unless it involves saving hyrule)?
she can probably help you with that too
unmotivated

Zeila

Quote from: Shadoninja on September 04, 2016, 05:26:36 PMYou know who's a really awesome friend and someone you can always rely on (unless it involves saving hyrule)?

[Clenches fist, single tear]
Spoiler
Zeila
[close]
:D thank you

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 04, 2016, 06:17:52 PMshe can probably help you with that too
Looking back at all of the Zelda games I've played, I have more unfinished games than completed (and I should probably get to that another day)

Quote from: InsigTurtle on September 04, 2016, 06:12:25 PMI tried coming up with a design for a lighter that had coloured flames, but it turns out someone has already done that. So that was a waste of time.
B-but... yours will be the lighter that pierces the heavens!

InsigTurtle

Quote from: Zeila on September 04, 2016, 06:45:03 PMB-but... yours will be the lighter that pierces the heavens!
Except, people will probably only use that lighter to light blunts. I suppose that's still piercing the heavens, in a way.

Ruto

[youtube statistics]

Pfft youtube is another troll haven

saw this tweet:

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Oronoco

Me: "Wow. Adjectives are super-cool."

My roommate: "I didn't know what an adjective was until I was a Freshman in college."
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

mikey

unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

PianoFort

Finished LoZ:ALBW; was sort of a slog. It was sort of fun, but not something I'd ever play again. Less unfinished games in the LoZ pile at least, lol.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I'm forcing myself to pull an all nighter while arranging a jazz tune for a small jazz combo for my band class this year.

I've had one Rockstar and working on my second one atm. A third one is in the fridge.

I feel GREAT <3   :D :D :D
what is shitpost

braix

It's 2am and I don't want to sleep but my phone 's battery is at 1% right now
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.