News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro Indigo

Back when I frequented Fanfiction.net, I checked my stories' viewership stats a lot, mainly because nobody would give me feedback on them, not matter how much I asked.

For some reason, Finland is on my viewership stats, even though it has zeroes in every column. I also have one person from the US Virgin Islands who watched one of my videos for three seconds. Both of these make me wonder how this algorithm works.

Apparently, people watch my 11-second remix of the GameCube startup for 103% of its total runtime on average.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

InsigTurtle

I only have one video, and almost no viewers, so this is a bit interesting.
UK - 58%
US - 24%
Japan - 12%
Canada - 3.4%
Germany - 1.5%

Nitro Indigo

You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nitro Indigo

^ Looked it up.

Mind if I post my video about PMD2's plot holes here? I was the last person to post on both the general Pokémon and PMD threads, and that was a few days ago.

mikey

if you've already posted it in multiple places, that's probably bordering on spam.  I don't know for sure though
unmotivated

braix

Yeah I don't see why you'd post it again here
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nitro Indigo

mikey

OHH I see what you mean

naw double posts aren't horrible things that you should forever avoid doing, posting it in the PMD thread is fine
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Maelstrom

Double post, but carrying the already old theme of channel stats, my top 5 are:
United States -- 29%
Japan -- 15%
United Kingdom -- 13%
Bulgaria -- 9.4%
Canada -- 6.4%

There's all sorts of other stuff on there like Morocco, South Korea, Luxemburg, Syria, Thailand, the Philippines, Jordan, and, of all places, Bangladesh, at the very bottom.

I also have a horrible gender split of 84% male to 16% female.

Tobbeh99

Lol I also have like 91% male 8% female gender split. There was even a video I think where only males had watched, 100% male lol. I'm not that surprised tbh since all my channels about is video game music, and piano arrangements of those.

My Skylanders arrangements seem to have more female popularity. Either that's because more female like those games, or because there was a pretty big Skylanders Music Channel which made a playlist of my arrangements and had it on the top of his channel (Lucky me, got a lot of views from that!).
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

mikey

USA: 96%
Brazil: 2.1%
Australia: 1.0%
Canada: 0.5%

I have 1 video up
unmotivated

Altissimo

[snip]

Nitro Indigo