The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

Quote from: InsigTurtle on September 03, 2016, 01:41:17 AMto be honest, i watched most of that show in japanese because i hated the english voice acting

but as long as the poyo is the same, i'm okay with it

I recently rewatched every episode in english and they changed and censored a ton of stuff, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Things they added:
Puns everywhere
Mexican (Spanish?) Meta Knight
King DDD's inability to pronounce words
I actually really liked the english voice overs. If the japanese ones were cliche or TV trope anime voices it would of ruined it for me/

That's a small price to pay for them censoring dangerous weapons (they cut out any scene with a gun in it, chain saw -> light saber.)

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Nitro Indigo

I watched the first episode of Kirby Right Back at Ya a few years ago, back when the Kirby channel was on the Wii, and I couldn't stand the voice acting.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

MaestroUGC

I remember the first time I watched Kirby Right Back at Ya, it was about a year and a half ago. Odd show.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 03, 2016, 11:10:32 AMit had a strikethrough- was obviously a joke

Sometimes people use the strike through as a way to voice a controversial or inappropriate comment that they actually believe though (a kidding not kidding type thing)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Tobbeh99

Kind of fun looking at the locations your youtube views comes from. I apparently got 1 view from Mauritus! My friend also talked about some youtuber who got a view from North Korea, lol.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

braix

Upon checking I had 98 countries that watched a video of mine but most of them are like 1% or less. Here's the top five countries that watch my videos(copy+pasted from YouTube):

United States
1,779,477 (43%)
Canada
237,768 (5.8%)
United Kingdom
230,547 (5.6%)
France
212,801 (5.2%)
Germany
209,495 (5.1%)

It really is cool to see where your views are coming from. Never would've expected 119 views from Egypt xD
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Tobbeh99

^^

Mine's pretty similar, but I got more views from Japan. In fact it's the country I got second most amount of views from, first being the United States.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

InsigTurtle

mikey

zorro is starting to get popular for relaxing music compilations
make a zelda one next man
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Noice m8

In all seriousness, what's your made out of? I have a wool peacoat/overcoat, and a leather trench coat of sorts.
what is shitpost

Nitro Indigo

According to my YouTube analytics, my channel's top geographies are...

United States (44%)
United Kingdom (27%) (A lot of this might be me watching my own videos, though.)
Canada (8.4%)
Netherlands (6.1%)
Australia (3.1%)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on September 03, 2016, 06:43:32 PMNoice m8

In all seriousness, what's your made out of? I have a wool peacoat/overcoat, and a leather trench coat of sorts.
Uh, I... don't really know. I'll try to check the tag later, but I think it's either cotton or poly-cotton.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Latios212

My list looks pretty similar to braix's except I have South Korea in my top 5. All the way on the bottom end of the spectrum, I have one guy in China who watched one of my videos for 3 seconds.

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on September 03, 2016, 12:46:41 PMI apparently got 1 view from Mauritus!
I know a guy from Mauritius d:
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle