News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cashwarrior1

In terms of not looking at guides, OoT can be pretty challenging (especially Masters Quest, FORGET YOU, SPIRIT TEMPLE!) but it still can be a breeze at points. I think the Oracle games are probably the best games to play without a guide, because they are one of the hardest zelda games and it feels awesome when you accomplish something!

~Ninja'd by Slow

Sir Dino

Quote from: Ruto on August 30, 2016, 06:18:27 PMHahaha usually it's the girls that get that unwanted attention and it's creepy. Same advice for both.
True, true. Some people see someone work at gamestop and think "hey, we both like video games, let me be real creepy and harass them in an attempt to hit on them!" It's gross, and it happens. Like, just do your shopping respectfully.

SlowPokemon

I'm at the point where if I see a cute girl working at GameStop I automatically feel terrible inside because of the horrible things I know happen to her every day lol
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Working at gamestop would suck regardless of being a girl or guy
unmotivated

Zunawe

My school just got licenses for Mathematica 11, and I'm excite.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

mikey

Hey I had an idea
What if we contact finale about entering into a promotional partnership where they give arrangers discounts on finale products and we endorse and promote their products
It would result in short run and long run profit for finale and it would make arrangers using musescore, sibelius, or notepad lives easier
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

good idea, but already muscescore master race
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 31, 2016, 05:53:57 PMHey I had an idea
What if we contact finale about entering into a promotional partnership where they give arrangers discounts on finale products and we endorse and promote their products
It would result in short run and long run profit for finale and it would make arrangers using musescore, sibelius, or notepad lives easier
Nah, we should do it for Dorico when it launches.
If it's good

Sebastian

Uggh, now we have to learn another program? ;)

Ruto

First night where I'm not working on photoshop until 6-7 am in the morning. I'm not sure what to do right now

._.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 31, 2016, 07:14:03 PMNah, we should do it for Dorico when it launches.
If it's good
If the hype and Dev blog are to be believed then hopefully it will be.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on August 31, 2016, 08:54:52 PMIf the hype and Dev blog are to be believed
I learned long ago to never do this.. Less hurt feelings ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
what is shitpost

mikey

unmotivated