News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

My grandparents are in town and I've been going to nice sit down resturants for lunch and dinner almost every day. I've gained somewhere around ten pounds in two days.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Mike:  DAMMIT WHY CAN'T I HAVE AN AWESOME DAY.

So for the last project in my game design class we're making a 3D game.  Here's a screenshot of mine.

Yes, we are stuck with the pile of shit that is Game Maker.

me irl
[close]

random_goldfish

Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

SuperFireKirby

Not that I mean to sound like a DDR game, but GOOD JOB!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

Mike

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 03, 2009, 02:29:38 PMMy grandparents are in town and I've been going to nice sit down resturants for lunch and dinner almost every day. I've gained somewhere around ten pounds in two days.

So that's where the 10 pounds I lost went.

SirIngusBingus

B-Kpianist

Interesting day today. There was a drug bust at school. O_O

Mike

lol idiots bringing drugs at school... oh wait

SirIngusBingus

Yeah. We had the dogs at our school last week, 2 arrests.

B-Kpianist

Quote from: Mike on June 03, 2009, 04:52:40 PMlol idiots bringing drugs at school... oh wait

haha! My friend Jameson was freaking out because he has weed in his locker. He didn't get caught, but 5 others did.

SirIngusBingus

That's some luck he's got there...don't play poker with that kid.

On a side note, I decided to change my avy to a somewhat different portrayal of Ingus. 'Cause I like the hat.

KefkaticFanatic

What morons.  You don't keep weed in a public place, dumbfucks.

me irl
[close]