News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

SirIngusBingus

Harvest

-

Dude

Dude

Quote from: Dude on May 27, 2009, 03:39:49 PM
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 27, 2009, 11:48:10 AMI still don't get why I come back on here every day when there's always a war going on between Dude and someone he pissed off because he told them just how annoying they are. I guess its more fun that way though.
Am I really that bad? :-\
Well I do have a mental disability so that might cause my anger issues.
Yeah.
I'm suprised no one noticed this yet... besides the people who already knew.

EDIT: oh shit I double posted, sorry.

kirby_superstar

im sorry, but i could care less

actually nvm

*round of applause for blatant attention grabbing*

lol, sorry, who cares if you double post, aside from the fact that it can get spammy, most people just prefer to be whiny little bitchs abouut post count, i dont think post countts should count if all someone ever does is post little flame wars...

oh and btw, for someone with a mental disability, you're one of the best posters on here :D no offense to anyone else.... -_-
x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.

Dude

I just get emotional easily.

I'm not stupid or anything >_>

kirby_superstar

well i didnt even assume you were, my mom was hospitalized for bi-polarity when i was younger

mental illness runs in my family >.<
x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.

GreekGeek

Quote from: Mike on June 02, 2009, 01:45:46 PMIf he's going to act like such a fucking baby, maybe he should leave.

Brap brap.
Or you could appreciate the fact that we help each other out here.
It was a great thing of dahans to help me, and I mean great, you could also see it that way?

Or maybe you can't, then it's a little pathetic :(

Jamaha

Quote from: Dude on June 02, 2009, 03:30:01 PMOn the other hand, I made about $3000 for graduating!

Only â,¬850 here =(

+ the â,¬1200 I got from various funds.

Composer #40

A terrible thing has happened...I managed to reach the 20000 character limit on my submissions post :o

On the brighter side, I AM DONE WITH HIGH SCHOOL!!! :D ;D

It happens Every. Day!

Dude

Quote from: JaMaHa on June 03, 2009, 03:01:40 AM
Quote from: Dude on June 02, 2009, 03:30:01 PMOn the other hand, I made about $3000 for graduating!

Only â,¬850 here =(

+ the â,¬1200 I got from various funds.
As a total, that's about how much I got.

Yay math!

Jamaha

kotorfanboy

Quote from: Composer #40 on June 03, 2009, 10:45:32 AMA terrible thing has happened...I managed to reach the 20000 character limit on my submissions post :o

On the brighter side, I AM DONE WITH HIGH SCHOOL!!! :D ;D

You should probably update your sig, then. ;)

Mike

Today I got home from work, smoked a bowl, ate, passed a theory test for driving, passed, smoked another bowl, spoke with my lady friend, she admitted she loved me. Best day ever.