The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Sebastian on June 27, 2016, 01:53:11 PMOf course. I have many Danny Elfman cds and I like Stephen Sondheim's work.
I also really like Michael Giacchino and Hans Zimmer "the cheater"

OMG what are your fav Danny Elfman scores

(Also have you seen or listened to Sunday in the Park with George? That's in my opinion the best show Sondheim or anybody has ever written)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 27, 2016, 05:43:03 PMOMG what are your fav Danny Elfman scores
Oh, he's got a lot of great stuff: Batman, Flubber, Spider-Man, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and Charlotte's Web...just to name a few.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 27, 2016, 05:43:03 PM(Also have you seen or listened to Sunday in the Park with George? That's in my opinion the best show Sondheim or anybody has ever written)
I haven't. I'll have to look it up.

SlowPokemon

My biggest Danny Elfman recommendation is actually an album called "Iris" that he wrote for Cirque du Soleil. Definitely recommend it if you want to hear some really great stuff!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dudeman

Woah, he did stuff for Cirque du Soleil? Neato.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Sebastian

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 27, 2016, 05:52:03 PMMy biggest Danny Elfman recommendation is actually an album called "Iris" that he wrote for Cirque du Soleil. Definitely recommend it if you want to hear some really great stuff!
I'll check it out.
I always love adding stuff to my collection.

MaestroUGC

My favorite Cirque du Soleil production is Love.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Sebastian

Tobbeh99

Just noticed that because I got a job, I'll miss a lot of the football games because the time I work is on the evenings and that's the time when the matches usually go. And also, I'll be less active on the site, but if I just get better sleep routines that problem can be fixed. But although it's an awkward time to work, I really do enjoy the work. It's pretty handy and you feel really active working, which I enjoy since I usually just sit in front of the computer or my TV.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

mikey

unmotivated

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Altissimo

[6/29/16 1:41:13 AM] Altissimo: SHIT the best insult
[6/29/16 1:41:18 AM] Altissimo: i was in 6th grade
[6/29/16 1:41:36 AM] Altissimo: and arguing with some kid over god knows what
[6/29/16 1:41:56 AM] Altissimo: and he ended it with "Well, at least *I* have eyebrows."
[6/29/16 1:42:16 AM] Altissimo: mine are really really pale so it was a fair statement

ZeldaFan

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I was just so short then that kids would walk over and use my as an arm rest for an epic rebuttal.
what is shitpost

Bloop

What to do with a spider on the middle of the ceiling of your bathroom when your bathroom is like 3 m2 small and there's no place for it to fall at a reasonable distance so you're not urged to burn down the room?

edit: nvm it's dead now