News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

lol I'm playing zelda OSTs through youtube while doing homework and somehow my grandma knows it's from a video game cuz she's flipping out thinking I'm playing video games
unmotivated

cashwarrior1

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on June 19, 2016, 09:16:58 AMI'm sorry, but that won't get you the full YouTube preparation set. Here's what you'll get instead:
10 ounces of fresh YouTube, shipped straight to your door within just three hours of harvest
A miniature nuclear reactor
A volcano, installed for free
A George Foreman grill, present to you by the Legend Himself
This random keychain I just found in my left pocket
And as a bonus, I'll even throw in an uncontrollable fire tornado
How does that sound? My, what a steal!
I'll take it!

E. Gadd Industries

Alright! Now, just give me your Social Security Number, your email address, your credit card number, the number of your bank account, your computer's password, your password for Facebook, your age, date of birth, your address, and your coordinates, and we'll send you your fresh YouTube!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

4, e*8@gmail.com, 4, 9, indie olimar latios, email, 18, 041798, 20549 197th St Big Lake MN 55309, 1008 1050

give me my youtube now
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

You haven't paid yet!
And also, how would you like  it sent to you?
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Ok. Now, just pay, and you'll receive your shipment of fresh YouTube immediately thereafter!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

charge the payment to my card and we should be all good
unmotivated

Nitro Indigo

I've been reading all of E. Gadd's recent posts with the voice of the guy from JML adverts.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

mikey

I've been reading it in the voice of Dan Povenmire
unmotivated

cashwarrior1

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on June 19, 2016, 10:46:20 AMAlright! Now, just give me your Social Security Number, your email address, your credit card number, the number of your bank account, your computer's password, your password for Facebook, your age, date of birth, your address, and your coordinates, and we'll send you your fresh YouTube!
Okay, 00001, ncashwarrior@gmail.com, 4738295082, 4829304859, Samantha Bahl, cashwarrior1, 15, 6/8/2001, 19057 Joslin Circle Big Rapids MI, uhh... 124,421? (The information given may or may not be true)

mikey

is samantha bahl the name of the girl you like
that's so cute
unmotivated

cashwarrior1

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 19, 2016, 01:16:50 PMis samantha bahl the name of the girl you like
that's so cute
No, she's my sister and this was her laptop.

Altissimo