The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirIngusBingus

B-Kpianist

Well you don't live under the same circumstances as I do, so that's understandable. *shrugs shoulders nonchalantly*

Brassman388

Well, reading the last 3 pages were sure interesting. Nice to know that everyone is getting along quite well.

Harvest

No, we will always have idiots, but I don't think this batch is annoying as some we've had before.  Methos was really terrible..
-

Brassman388

kirby_superstar

i dont think so either, all though you are very argumentative, hahaha

and b-k i was around when you first started posting, you weren't really all that annoying
lemme see if i can think of who was annoying.... >.< cant right now, but i remember who some of my favourite people were  ;)
x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.

Brassman388

GreekGeek

GreekGeek

Sorry for the double post.

Quote from: Dude on June 01, 2009, 02:53:28 PMlol mike...

Also, dahans: Who the hell do you think you are?

My pm box:

Quote(No subject)
« Sent to: Dude on: Today at 04:45:10 PM »

I really don't want to write this, but I think I have to. GreekGeek (his name is Mark) is really unhappy at the moment and he considers to leave the forum and we all don't want him to do so, because he is such a great arranger and this great site needs him. He feels offended by you. I don't know why but he told me that you keep on insulting him and he think that he is a bad person. But I don't think so. Mark is really nice. So, you don't have to but it would be the best for the forum, if you came to terms with Mark. Did he insult you? Is it his fault? Or don't you like him? These might be reasons for your behaviour, but Mark suffers from that really and he doesn't deserves that.

What did I say?

Why do you think they called it a Personal or Private Message?

KefkaticFanatic

Something as moronic as that should clearly be open to the public.

Mike:  Woo.  As far as I know most of the religious morons have fled, but I don't come here too often so I'm not too sure.  However, we have had quite a few spammy annoying new members, even a classic troll!  However, he was banned.

me irl
[close]

Brassman388

Religious? Does that word even exist in the forums?

Jamaha

It used to.

Just mentioning religion used to make all hell (whoops) break loose.

Dude

Quote from: GreekGeek on June 02, 2009, 06:07:08 AMWhy do you think they called it a Personal or Private Message?
First tell me what made you so angry that he had to fight for you.

Tranzlater

1. I haven't been here a few days, dunno what's going on.

2. Realised something about religion, Christianity WOOT

3. Potatoes (Just to stop any flaming (there's probably already been some, so hopefully this will stop some too (oh who the hell am I kidding, it will never work (I need to make a 4.))))

4. 7 exams this week! OMG!
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Brassman388