The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Dino

i went out and bought some Life vanilla flavor! can't wait to try it out tonight.

my life revolves around eating cereal everyday so i like that we're talking about cereal

EFitTrainr

Hey cashwarrior guess what!!!!!
People on this forum are gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like food.

KefkaticFanatic

Yes but stop because the homophobic shit flinging portion of the thread has concluded and shouldn't be revisited

me irl
[close]

Dude

I can't wait till the homophobes leave the forums forever.

I can dream for that day...

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

cashwarrior1

@Dude & Shadowkirby I don't know if you're going through hard times or you just had to say something but I want you to know that you offended me, made me angry, and almost made me cry, and I want to forgive you for what you've done and I hope you can forgive me for what I said.

mikey

unmotivated

Dude

mikey

Nothing, I just want to yell at some cheese
unmotivated

InsigTurtle

Do you want to yell at some cheese angrily, sadly, etc., or with no emotion whatsoever?

mikey

Probably slightly angrily.  Enough to scare the cheese, but not enough to make it permanently afraid of me
unmotivated

Dude

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Dudeman

That's the general message for when a staff member is doing staffy stuff. It's super top-secret and confidential and if I told you more, I'd have to kill you.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

WaluigiTime64

Ok. I feel like you shouldn't make it sound so suspicious though.

It's funny, but, you know...
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.