News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro Indigo

I mainly use Toon Link in every Smash game I own. I manly play against the AI, though.
Does anyone else play Smash with something other than a GameCube controller?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Zeila

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on June 04, 2016, 07:15:15 AMDoes anyone else play Smash with something other than a GameCube controller?
For brawl, I would use the regular classic controller whenever a gamecube controller was lost or messed up. For ssb4, I primarily use the gamepad (which really isn't that uncomfortable and is pretty convenient for me since the TV gets occupied a lot)

Sebastian

cashwarrior1

Although game theory says it's "just a theory", he kinda acts like it's a fact in some of his videos and it's making me not trust his theories as much.

Sebastian

You really do have a point there, especially with some of his Mario theories. Granted, I still enjoy them nevertheless. 

Zunawe

That's just the format of his show. He presents an idea and then supports it with suggestive evidence within the game. He does act as if it's true so he can explore the implications. But he admits that it's all speculation in the end.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

cashwarrior1

I watch it for the enjoyment, and most of them are really well thought out and have lots of good evidence. But the again, it's just a theory...

mikey

it's not even a THEORY

So I set up my twitch channel today and I'd like some criticism.  My twitch username is Venser1798
unmotivated

Zeila

You should use gimp (since it's free) to make your background so that there's no black box surrounding some of the text. Also, unless you're planning on streaming Zelda as well, it might be pointless to put that on there as well, but it's totally up to you

There's not much else to criticize/say since you're offline currently, but I lol'd

mikey

ah gimp ty ty
I could always make zorro do it but I think it's fun
unmotivated

Yug_Guy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 04, 2016, 03:42:36 PMah gimp ty ty
I could always make zorro do it but I think it's fun
Bruh, just use this:
https://pixlr.com/editor/
It might not be as fancy as Photoshop or Gimp, but it works well enough. And, you don't even have to leave your browser!

mikey

nah, I would have used photoshop but I don't own it.  Gimp is more of what I'm looking for
unmotivated

Ruto

It's $10/month for the photography plan so I would just buy it.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

unmotivated

Ruto

Don't get takeout for one night a month and there you have it...

It's the only thing that can open and edit my raw files right now so I can't do without it. Also, the plan actually goes on sale once in a while. I think amazon had it for $8/month for prime day last year.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.