News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dude

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix

contrary to what ye mum might have told you, you arent that special
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

Dude

InsigTurtle

Because of GiIvaSunner, I now unironically listen to Snow Halation.

And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Nitro Indigo

I swear there was once an issue of ONM with a feature about the GameCube called Nintendo, Cubed, but I can't find it anywhere...
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Dude

Waddle Bro

dad? is it really you? after all these years

Tobbeh99

Went to a fun Sm4sh tournament. This weekly, we did a reverse-main tourney. I main Dark Pit and my first opponent mained Roy. And I've haven't even played Roy A SINGLE TIME, lol. First game I lost, but then I won the 2 next! In game 2 I did some neat edgeguards where I would jump out baiting his side-b then jump back and punish the side-b with an F-smash! 8) Feels so awesome winning with a character I just picked up for the first time, lol. Then I went on, got an auto-win from a DQ. Then I faced a Yoshi main. I did pretty good, considering he's quite a lot better than me. First game was pretty tight, but second game he won more handily. Then in losers I faced a Pika main, who happen to be really good with Dark Pit... :-\ So I lost pretty hard, and my Pika sucked, lol.

Here's the tourney:
https://www.twitch.tv/shieldbreakers/v/68915119
http://shieldbreakers.challonge.com/Rdragon1
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Dude

I thought you were leaving.

Not that I care either way, but an "I decided not to leave after all" would have been nice.

Tobbeh99

Lol if you read my post, I said "thinking of", like it's not certain cause it never is, lol.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Dude

Lol if you read the thread, it's for letting people know when you're actually leaving and coming back. If you wanted to complain and threaten leaving, do it in the rant thread.