News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro Indigo

Most of the review was talking about how it was too samey.

I think I'm starting to become a Sonic fan. And I've never even owned a Sonic game that doesn't involve the Olympics. Help.
(His World is the best video game music ever and if you disagree with me then that's your opinion.)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on May 03, 2016, 10:49:20 AM(His World is the best video game music ever and if you disagree with me then that's your opinion.)
There are opinions, and then there's this.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nitro Indigo

I can't tell if you agree or disagree with me here...
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nitro Indigo

BlackDragonSlayer

The implication was supposed to be "There are opinions, and then there's [just being plain wrong]."

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nitro Indigo

...Oh... sorry about that.
His World is still awesome though.

BlackDragonSlayer

There is a lot of great music from the older Sonic games, and (in my personal opinion) quite a lot of other Genesis games as well; even though the quality might not be the same as the SNES, it kind of has a different, almost gritty personality to it.

A few recommendations:
Sonic 2 soundtrack
Sonic 3 soundtrack
Shining Force soundtrack
Comix Zone soundtrack
Earthworm Jim soundtrack
Gunstar Heroes soundtrack
Mega Turrican soundtrack

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nitro Indigo

It was just a lighthearted statement... I like most music, though.

cashwarrior1

If you were to play any sonic game, I'd recommend two and three.

Nitro Indigo

I'd play them, but Mega Drive/Genesis games aren't on Wii U Virtual Console yet, and I don't like playing Wii 1 VC games because my classic controller pro is a bit stiff. Is Ninty having some problems with their Megasis (can I call it that now?) emulator or...?

Topic starter: if Nintendo were to put GameCube games on virtual console, what would you like to see?
Realistically, I'd expect Meele, Sunshine, Pikmin, Air Ride and Wind Waker. Unrealistically, I'd like to see Enter the Dragonfly, even though I highly doubt Activision or whoever owns the rights to it even remembers that it exists on PS2, let alone GCN.

Olimar12345

I passed my PPR qualifier exam, meaning that I may now go on to be certified to teach!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Altissimo

i've been asked by one of the faculty at uni to transcribe part of Copland's Billy the Kid ballet (2 piano arrangement) for some sweet bucks

BrainyLucario

End of course exam time...yay? I can't believe how much I want school to be over. I have almost no free-time now. I can't even work on my sheet music or my story. I planned on making the next section super detailed but I've only had time  to write about 3 or 4 lines. I have a essay to write, an educational video to make, an original composition to finalize, an interactive map assignment, a music analysis to finalize, and a digitsl 3-D model to finish up. I'm dead inside.... Plus the AP exam is coming up so I have to study for that!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.