News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Lololol my high school history teacher is (personal) friends with Nick Denton, the disgraced owner (?) of Gawker, who released that Hulk Hogan sex tape, got sued, then lost the case.

What a small world xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

Quote from: FireArrow on April 12, 2016, 09:19:01 PMhttp://www.wicca.org/courses/cmcourses.html

um ok
I'm not even sure if she's wiccan!  She just said her sister's ex-friend's older brother is anti-wicca.  And she posted happy yule stuff during Christmas.
unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Never heard of anti-Wicca sentiment (probably because there are very few of them). TBH people in the US are more afraid of Muslims (who share more beliefs with them then they'd care to realize) than they are of the literal witches designated to be burnt at the stake in numerous holy books.
what is shitpost

mikey

do you have to just randomly bring up current events when we're literally talking about modern-day witchcraft
c'mon man
unmotivated

Ōkami~MD

Quote from: FireArrow on April 12, 2016, 09:19:01 PMhttp://www.wicca.org/courses/cmcourses.html

looks like malware   :P

but I guess some people can be Wiccan if they want, if they're into that sort of thing
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

Altissimo

I just had a realization that the boss battle theme from ham-ham heartbreak uses the same melodic idea as the credits theme from ham-hams unite and i'm really angry that i never noticed this earlier

i've had ham-ham heartbreak for 13 years ffs

Dudeman

Ugh, that feeling is so simultaneously infuriating and awesome at the same time.

(I'd bring up a certain game that's done that to me on multiple occasions but it's become a buzz word around here so I won't)
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Latios212

it's okay just last year I realized that Viridian Forest and Rocket Hideout have the same melody and I've probably had Pokémon Red for about that long too
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Altissimo

Quote from: Latios212 on April 13, 2016, 10:02:55 AMit's okay just last year I realized that Viridian Forest and Rocket Hideout have the same melody and I've probably had Pokémon Red for about that long too

SHIT

GaryOak

Not really a thought of the moment but sometimes I just remember this for some reason and laugh about it. There was an awkward accident when I was in military service doing medic training. We were practicing CPR with a doll that measured the duration and power of the chest compressions and artificial respirations. When it was my turn to try it I realized that I had a cough drop in my mouth. For some reason I thought that I can keep it in my mouth while doing the respirations but didn't turn out so. It dropped immediately in the doll's mouth and I was like "OMFG did the instructor hear that?!". But she didn't hear it drop and I was too embarrassed to say anything so I just went on with the practice. In the end the instructor said that I had perfect results lmao. Shortly after they had to cancel the whole CPR practice because the doll broke. I guess it choked to death.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

mikey

unmotivated

Ruto

Quote from: GaryOak on April 13, 2016, 10:57:36 AMNot really a thought of the moment but sometimes I just remember this for some reason and laugh about it. There was an awkward accident when I was in military service doing medic training. We were practicing CPR with a doll that measured the duration and power of the chest compressions and artificial respirations. When it was my turn to try it I realized that I had a cough drop in my mouth. For some reason I thought that I can keep it in my mouth while doing the respirations but didn't turn out so. It dropped immediately in the doll's mouth and I was like "OMFG did the instructor hear that?!". But she didn't hear it drop and I was too embarrassed to say anything so I just went on with the practice. In the end the instructor said that I had perfect results lmao. Shortly after they had to cancel the whole CPR practice because the doll broke. I guess it choked to death.

XDDDDDDDD at least you know how to do CPR

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

ZeldaFan

I totally found my brother's doppelganger yesterday, it's kinda freaky. Pics for proof!
My weird-ass bro
[close]
His doppelganger
[close]

My bro's beard is way more red than that tho, the lighting is bad

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

mikey

unmotivated

Nebbles

Quote from: Latios212 on April 13, 2016, 10:02:55 AMit's okay just last year I realized that Viridian Forest and Rocket Hideout have the same melody and I've probably had Pokémon Red for about that long too

fuck

what
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel